Topic: PARCC
Replies: 16   Last Post: Aug 22, 2011 1:57 PM

Roberta M. Eisenberg

Re: Geometry #21
att1.html (7.3 K)

Yes, it would because in that case a trap could be a parallelogram.

I remember the back-and-forth of a few years ago that you mention because in my first years of teaching (1962+) I had a Regents geom class and an honors geom. The textbook for the Regents geom had the usual def of a trapezoid while the book for the honors class had the other def. that you mentioned.

Bobbi E