Topic: PARCC
Replies: 16   Last Post: Aug 22, 2011 1:57 PM

Jonathan Halabi

Re: Geometry #21
att1.html (10.4 K)

There's clearly a best answer. I didn't mean to raise it as a grading
issue. It is, rather, a quality issue.

I am concerned that this is yet again a poorly written question. They've
chosen what reads like universal language, but intended that it apply to a
particular example.

And this is in a geometry course, the primary place in secondary mathematics
where the distinctions between "all" and "some" and between "always,"
"sometimes," and "never" are taught and reinforced.

Jonathan Halabi
HS of American Studies
the Bronx