Topic: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Replies: 25   Last Post: Aug 13, 2014 9:08 AM

Bruno Luong

Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...

"Arda " <ardaaksu@hotmail.com> wrote in message <j2mbtn$jv2$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...

> What about that first time? After you restarted your computer, if you execute the program before even opening the matlab, how long does it take the message to appear?

Less than 3 seconds.

Opening Matlab has nothing to do with execution, since the application supposes to work on the computer without Matlab. But "the first time"I meant the very first time a newly compiled program is launched, where it needs to unpacked the files and store it somewhere. All successive runs takes 3 seconds - regardless whereas the computer is just restarted or not and Matlab is opened or not.

Bruno

Date Subject Author
10/13/10
Read Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Sanghee
10/13/10
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
ImageAnalyst
10/16/10
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Sanghee
8/19/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Arda
8/19/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Bruno Luong
8/19/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Arda
8/19/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Bruno Luong
8/19/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
ImageAnalyst
2/21/12
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Krishan
8/19/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Arda
8/19/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Bruno Luong
8/19/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
ImageAnalyst
8/20/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Arda
8/20/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
ImageAnalyst
8/20/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Arda
8/20/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Bruno Luong
8/20/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Arda
8/24/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Arda
8/24/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Bruno Luong
8/20/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Yair Altman
5/22/12
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
amit pathania
5/22/12
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Yair Altman
7/26/12
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Yair Altman
11/13/12
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Marc
9/19/13
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
elbaz samuel
8/13/14
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Peter