Topic: PARCC
Replies: 16   Last Post: Aug 22, 2011 1:57 PM

gWilkie@highlands.com

Re: Geometry #21
att1.html (15.0 K)

I agree about the isosceles trapezoid ... The point I was making is that
different states consider a parallelogram and trapezoid ... and I was
concerned about future tests that will go across state lines ... we should
all agree on a definition ...Grace Wilkie