Topic: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Replies: 24   Last Post: Sep 19, 2013 3:40 PM

Arda

Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...

"Bruno Luong" <b.luong@fogale.findmycountry> wrote in message <j2mreh$9cn$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> You might try to compile with -C option and
> http://www.mathworks.com/help/toolbox/compiler/brl4_f1-1.html
>
> and define MCR_CACHE_ROOT environment variable so that the ctf file does extract the *_mcr at the folder where it is freed from automatically cleaning every time the computer reboots.
>
> Bruno

Bruno, thank you! It sounds like that might be the problem. I have no clue about what i should do but i will study on it. I actually hope to get a result..

One more thing that i forgot to mention; the code i gave above creates a java frame and when i compile it, it doesnt work like a figure window. After appearing on screen it suddenly disappears and my application terminates (i also checked from task manager). I know that using a Matlab figure instead of a java frame is a solution but is it possible to use a java frame with a reasonable way? (using a pause shouldnt be one for example..)

Date Subject Author
10/13/10
Read Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Sanghee
10/13/10
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
ImageAnalyst
10/16/10
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Sanghee
8/19/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Arda
8/19/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Bruno Luong
8/19/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Arda
8/19/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Bruno Luong
8/19/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
ImageAnalyst
2/21/12
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Krishan
8/19/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Arda
8/19/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Bruno Luong
8/19/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
ImageAnalyst
8/20/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Arda
8/20/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
ImageAnalyst
8/20/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Arda
8/20/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Bruno Luong
8/20/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Arda
8/24/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Arda
8/24/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Bruno Luong
8/20/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Yair Altman
5/22/12
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
amit pathania
5/22/12
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Yair Altman
7/26/12
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Yair Altman
11/13/12
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Marc
9/19/13
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
elbaz samuel