Topic: Professional Development Webinars
Replies: 5   Last Post: Sep 12, 2011 2:01 PM

Morse, Dana

RE: Professional Development Webinars
att1.html (24.0 K)

Correct..." Yes, it can be used on the Integrated Algebra, Geometry, Algebra II Trig, and Physics Regents Exams."
Let's not have the wrong message being spread. Thanks Tom.

Mr. Dana F. Morse
Upstate New York and Long Island
Educational Technology Consultant
Texas Instruments Incorporated
(315) 730-9858
1-800-TI-CARES

Find NYS Regents Test Prep at:
www.education.ti.com/newyork<http://www.education.ti.com/newyork>

Your Passion. Our Technology. Student Success. (tm)

From: "Morse, Dana"
Sent by: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org<mailto:owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org>
Date: 09/12/2011 01:16PM
Hello Mike (and list serve),

To answer your questions regarding the TI-Nspire CX graphing calculator:

1. Is it available to use on all regents exams? Yes, it can be used on the Integrated Algebra, Geometry, Algebra II Trig, and Physics Regents Exams.

2. Is there a separate keyboard like the older Inspires? No, the TI-Nspire CX model does not have the interchangeable 84+ keypad.

3. What/how do you disable features on it to use on a Regents exam?

By invoking Press-to-Test, you can disable

* Access to the storable memory

* Functionality that New York State Education department has unacceptable for examinations

I have attached the Press-to-Test information to assist.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.