Topic: Linear combination of Bessel functions
Replies: 2   Last Post: Sep 14, 2011 4:41 AM

Re: Linear combination of Bessel functions

Here is one way:

getBesselCoeff[n_, expr_] :=
SeriesCoefficient[(expr /. BesselJ[n, _] :> (1/x))*x, {x, 0, 0}]];

So that

expr = r^2+Cos[r] BesselJ[0,rho r]+3 Sin[r] BesselJ[1,rho
r]+Log[r]BesselJ[2,rho r];

Out[1504]= {Cos[r],3 Sin[r],Log[r]}