Topic: Dolciani and SMSG
Replies: 14   Last Post: Sep 18, 2011 6:08 PM

Alain Schremmer

Re: Dolciani and SMSG

On Sep 15, 2011, at 6:20 PM, Guy Brandenburg wrote:

> I think Brill used the wrong verb in the title of his book. He says
> "fix". I think he should have used one of these:
> Destroy
> Rape
> Pillage
> or just
> Fuck up
>
> Guy

I can't disagree. But the reason he said "fix" is because he really
believes it.

And, from the point of view of the people he glamorizes, they really
did fix it: the way they are taught, people are more and more
dependent on the "experts" who just happen to be very close to the
people who "fixed" the system.

Regards
--schremmer