Topic: Dolciani and SMSG
Replies: 14   Last Post: Sep 18, 2011 6:08 PM

Domenico Rosa

Re: Dolciani and SMSG

I have in fact spent a considerable amount of time documenting how the Dolciani series demolished the college preparatory mathematics curriculum. How much time have you spent on this grim exercise? To get an idea of what happened to Euclidean Geometry see my post at:

http://mathforum.org/kb/thread.jspa?forumID=206&threadID=482893