Topic: Dolciani and SMSG
Replies: 14   Last Post: Sep 18, 2011 6:08 PM

Guy Brandenburg

Re: Dolciani and SMSG

You make claims --the same ones over and over-- and copy tables of contents. That is not the same as providing documentation.

Recall my challenge: pick any lesson or topic on anything you like, and examine fairly and thoroughly how four different textbooks -- from any authors you like (or hate), any publishers, and any era.

Then you will have done something useful.

Guy