The Math Forum

Topic: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Replies: 35   Last Post: Sep 23, 2011 4:11 PM

Graham Cooper

Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !

On Sep 19, 8:19 am, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 19, 8:14 am, GovShill <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Sep 19, 7:00 am, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > You give the illusion that you can support an argument,
>
> > > but you're just a bunch of retards...
>
> > > You're all 101 IQ TOPS
>
> > > and 50 of you combined PARROTING 100 YEARS OF MATHS TEXTS
>
> > > = 150 IQ COMBINED
>
> > > BY USING DECEPT, LIES, DECEPTION, AND THE OCCASIONAL PARROTING OF
> > > MATHS TEXTS

> > > CANTOR_BOT_oo > NO, NO, THE INFINITE DIAGONAL MAKES BIGGER THAN
> > > INFINTY!

> > > X 50 = sci.math
>
> > > There's about 3 people here that ADDRESS A POST, every month or two.
>
> > > Herc
>
> > Do you have as many friends in the maths groups as you do in the TV
> > ones |-|erc?

> > You're right. *Everyone* else is wrong. That's what you believe, isn't
> > it? And you see nothing wrong with that?

> > Shill #2
>
> what's a retard high school dropout doing spying on me in maths groups
> for?
>
> Herc

besides this is just a lecture in mathematics while you mob of heathen
skeptics are a demented coward gang of tormentors putting my life in
danger.

ends up the Clay $1,000,000 mathematics prize is easier to win than
even getting a word in for Randi's $1,000,000 paranormal prize!

Tell me about next weeks lotto numbers?
The amount is staggering!
NO NO NO, I asked God for the numbers! FAIL FAIL FAIL

yeh go fck off morons

Herc

Date Subject Author
9/18/11
Read SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Graham Cooper
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Government Shill #2
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Graham Cooper
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Graham Cooper
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Government Shill #2
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Graham Cooper
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
DavidW
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Graham Cooper
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Peter Bowditch
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Graham Cooper
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Government Shill #2
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Graham Cooper
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Government Shill #2
9/19/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Peter Bowditch
9/19/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Graham Cooper
9/20/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Clocky
9/20/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Graham Cooper
9/23/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
BruceS
9/23/11
[...]
Wotawonderfulworld
9/19/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
HOPEINCHRIST
9/19/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Graham Cooper
9/19/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
mjc
9/18/11
Read Re: Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Someone Else
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Graham Cooper
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Government Shill #2
9/19/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Don Stockbauer