The Math Forum

Topic: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Replies: 35   Last Post: Sep 23, 2011 4:11 PM

Wotawonderfulworld

Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !

Graham Cooper <grahamcooper7@gmail.com> wrote in news:21385756-1c6d-
42ce-8328-ec66d7f0a897@e8g2000vbc.googlegroups.com:

> On Sep 19, 8:14 am, GovShill <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sep 19, 7:00 am, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> > You give the illusion that you can support an argument,
>>
>> > but you're just a bunch of retards...
>>
>> > You're all 101 IQ TOPS
>>
>> > and 50 of you combined PARROTING 100 YEARS OF MATHS TEXTS
>>
>> > = 150 IQ COMBINED
>>
>> > BY USING DECEPT, LIES, DECEPTION, AND THE OCCASIONAL PARROTING OF
>> > MATHS TEXTS

>> > CANTOR_BOT_oo > NO, NO, THE INFINITE DIAGONAL MAKES BIGGER THAN
>> > INFINTY!

>> > X 50 = sci.math
>>
>> > There's about 3 people here that ADDRESS A POST, every month or
two.

>> > Herc
>>
>> Do you have as many friends in the maths groups as you do in the TV
>> ones |-|erc?
>>
>> You're right. *Everyone* else is wrong. That's what you believe,

isn't
>> it? And you see nothing wrong with that?
>>
>> Shill #2

> what's a retard high school dropout doing spying on me in maths groups
> for?
>

> Herc

Ah Graham crosposting agin.. good stuff. Missed your views on the world.

Date Subject Author
9/18/11
Read SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Graham Cooper
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Government Shill #2
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Graham Cooper
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Graham Cooper
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Government Shill #2
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Graham Cooper
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
DavidW
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Graham Cooper
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Peter Bowditch
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Graham Cooper
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Government Shill #2
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Graham Cooper
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Government Shill #2
9/19/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Peter Bowditch
9/19/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Graham Cooper
9/20/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Clocky
9/20/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Graham Cooper
9/23/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
BruceS
9/23/11
[...]
HOPEINCHRIST
9/19/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Graham Cooper
9/19/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
mjc
9/18/11
Read Re: Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Someone Else
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Graham Cooper
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Government Shill #2
9/19/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Don Stockbauer