Topic: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Replies: 35   Last Post: Sep 23, 2011 4:11 PM

Graham Cooper

Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !

On Sep 21, 8:27 am, "Clocky" <notg...@happen.com> wrote:
> Graham Cooper wrote:

> >> Wrong.

> >> Too hard.
>
> > aus skeptics are a bunch of geriatrics spouting bullshit about
> > scientific method.

> > what are their catalogued results?  the experiments that went in their
> > favour.

> Where are the catalogued results from your tests, that went in your favour?
>
> Oh that's right, 10 years and no favourable results at all, only results
> that with almost all certainty prove that your claims are false.

Nope! I scored nearly 100% reading BruceS mind.

He 'shifted the answer' away from 2 of my guesses,
in order the munge the results to make sure I didn't
use a dictionary attack.

The 2 answers he munged were easy to score a hit too. (Go figure!)

My actual score was 7 right out of 11. (+2 bad munges = 9/11 possible)

I defeated 20:1 ODDS on the first mindreading test of this kind.

If someone else was tested in the matching phase using my guesses
and scored 9/11 it would demonstrate closer to 200:1 ODDS BROKEN!

It was Serendipity I passed at all!

Bruce refusing to append a random private key to his answers like

4 WILL I BUY A RETIREMENT HOUSE IN 2011? 329829874239823789

Instead BruceS (against my wishes) just munged the question

4 WILL I BE ABLE TO GET THE RETIREMENT HOUSE IN 2011?

This is what I had to go on..

That actually worked! And the 32349834843894389 DOESN'T

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.org.mensa/browse_thread/thread/e51ae37b177b8274/

No one has offered to duplicate the test except Brad who stuffed
around every turn and didn't follow the protocol posting template 80%
of the time.

Herc

Date Subject Author
9/18/11
Read SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Graham Cooper
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Government Shill #2
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Graham Cooper
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Graham Cooper
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Government Shill #2
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Graham Cooper
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
DavidW
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Graham Cooper
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Peter Bowditch
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Graham Cooper
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Government Shill #2
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Graham Cooper
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Government Shill #2
9/19/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Peter Bowditch
9/19/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Graham Cooper
9/20/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Clocky
9/20/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Graham Cooper
9/23/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
BruceS
9/23/11
[...]
Wotawonderfulworld
9/19/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
HOPEINCHRIST
9/19/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Graham Cooper
9/19/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
mjc
9/18/11
Read Re: Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Someone Else
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Graham Cooper
9/18/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Government Shill #2
9/19/11
Read Re: SCI.MATH IS JUST A TREE FULL OF PARROTS !
Don Stockbauer