Topic: Action-Reaction: The Cosmological Constant
Replies: 11   Last Post: Nov 4, 2011 10:26 PM

Forehead

Re: Action-Reaction: The Cosmological Constant

On 11/1/2011 6:05 PM, jdawe wrote:
> On Nov 2, 8:54 am, jdawe<mrjd...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Nov 2, 8:12 am, jdawe<mrjd...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> The Cosmological Constant is ZERO.
>>
>>> What is zero? It is NOTHING!!!
>>
>>> How do we describe NOTHING????
>>
>>> Well, that's easy, nothing is:
>>
>>> LINEAR, ZERO DIMENSIONAL, CONTINUOUS, INSTANTANEOUS, INFINITE,
>>> FREEFALL.

>>> All these things are defined with a ZERO!!!
>>
>>> We base everything relative to these things.
>>
>>> In other words,
>>
>>> We base everything relative to ZERO!!!
>>
>>> ZERO is the COSMOLOGICAL CONSTANT.
>>
>>> ----------------
>>
>>> -Josh.
>>
>> EVERYTHING else is variable!!
>>
>> How do we describe EVERYTHING???
>>
>> Well, that's easy, everything is:
>>
>> CURVATURE, DIMENSIONAL, DISCRETE, GRADUAL, FINITE, ( what's the
>> opposite word for freefall??)
>>
>> All these things take on a non-zero value.
>>
>> Thus they are all relative to 0 which is absolute.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> -Josh.

> Here's some more ways to describe nothing and everything:
>
> Macrocosmic-Microcosmic
>
> Uni-Multi
>
> Dark-Bright
>
> Silent-Loud
>
> Cold-Hot
>
> ---------------------
>
> ZERO - NONZERO
>
> ABSOLUTE - RELATIVE

> NOTHING - EVERYTHING
>
> -Josh.

You left out One.
Zero = Zero. One is infinitely more/larger/greater than Zero.
DEAD - ALIVE
The mortician is infinitely more alive than the corpse he attends.
(( {:->\