Topic: Action-Reaction: The Cosmological Constant
Replies: 11   Last Post: Nov 4, 2011 10:26 PM

GogoJF

Re: Action-Reaction: The Cosmological Constant

On Nov 1, 9:45 pm, jdawe <mrjd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 2, 10:01 am, Forehead <u...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> > > Here's some more ways to describe nothing and everything:
>
> > > Macrocosmic-Microcosmic
>
> > > Uni-Multi
>
> > > Dark-Bright
>
> > > Silent-Loud
>
> > > Cold-Hot
>
> > > ---------------------
>
> > > ZERO - NONZERO
>
> > > ABSOLUTE - RELATIVE
>
> > > ---------------------
>
> > > NOTHING - EVERYTHING
>
> > > -Josh.
>
> > You left out One.
> > Zero = Zero. One is infinitely more/larger/greater than Zero.
> > DEAD -  ALIVE
> > The mortician is infinitely more alive than the corpse he attends.
> > (( {:->\

> is 1 infinitely more than 001 ?
>
> What about 0000000001?
>
> 0 represents continuous infinite.
>
> any digit, including 1,  is discreteness within that continuity.
>
> Think of the zero's as the continuous infinite string that holds the
> discrete finite values like 1 together.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> -Josh.

This concept of zero is like Newton's concept of inertia- true inertia
or zero is never truly achieved. Instead zero and inertia become a
hypothetical zero invented by man- to measure the extrapolated event
in question- to measure a quantity like one or 10,000.