Topic: PARCC model content frameworks online
Replies: 2   Last Post: Nov 11, 2011 12:59 PM

Tennantij@aol.com

PARCC model content frameworks online
att1.html (9.9 K)

Just thought I would pass this along from John S from SED:

The PARCC Model Content Frameworks for ELA/Literacy and Mathematics are now available online at http://www.parcconline.org/parcc-content-frameworks.

A press release is also available on http://www.parcconline.org/parcc-releases-model-content-frameworks.
PARCC intends for the Model Content Frameworks to be dynamic and responsive to evidence and on-going input. For this reason, PARCC hopes they will be used by educators for the remainder of the 2011-2012 school year. In the spring of 2012, PARCC will again solicit feedback on the Model Content Frameworks, and a refined version will be issued to incorporate feedback as necessary. This process will allow the Model Content Frameworks to evolve and reflect the real-life experiences of educators and students.

Iva Jean Tennant
President of AMTNYS
Past President of AMTST