Topic: Effect of gravitation in set theory
Replies: 75   Last Post: Nov 25, 2011 7:11 PM

William Hughes

Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory

On Nov 22, 5:12 pm, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:
> On 22 Nov., 19:50, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Nov 22, 1:20 pm, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:
>
> > > On 22 Nov., 13:58, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > WM: There are infinitely many lines. So we have infinitely many unions
> > of
> > WM: a finite initial segment and its predecessors. But infinitely
> > many
> > WM: unions are not an infinite union?

> > WH: No, of course not.
>
> So we need more than infinitely many many unions in order to have an
> infinite union?

Im Wolkenmuekenheim when you say "infinitely many unions are not an
infinite
union" you mean "more than infinitely many many unions are a infinite
union".
Strange place Wolkenmuekenheim.

Date Subject Author
11/21/11
Read Effect of gravitation in set theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
11/21/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
J. Antonio Perez M.
11/21/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
J. Antonio Perez M.
11/21/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
William Hughes
11/21/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
J. Antonio Perez M.
11/21/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
11/21/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
Virgil
11/22/11
[...]
Jürgen R.
11/22/11
[...]
11/23/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
11/23/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
Virgil
11/23/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
William Hughes
11/22/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
Virgil
11/22/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
J. Antonio Perez M.
11/22/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
Carsten Schultz
[...]
11/24/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
11/24/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
Virgil
11/25/11
[...]
jdawe
11/22/11