Topic: Effect of gravitation in set theory
Replies: 75   Last Post: Nov 25, 2011 7:11 PM

Virgil

Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory

In article
<33595ef1-c5bc-46c3-947d-5aea9ec89dcc@p2g2000vbj.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> On 22 Nov., 13:58, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Because, if you take each element from the first line, you are forming
> > a union,

> In fact??? is that the way we have to conclude?
> If writing in one line, I take the union? If writing, with greates
> precision, the same in a new line, I don_t take the union?
> Why is 0.11111 less the union of 0.11111 and all its predecessors than
> 0.11111 (now written in the first line).
>
> You raise completely astonishing new insights.
>

> > and the union of infinitely many things (in this case finite
> > unions)
> > *is* an infinite union.-

> I thought so too. In the lines we have the union of infinitely many
> things, because there are infinitely many lines. But that's not
> enough? It must be one line, such that the details become blurred and
> veiled?

It is not so much WM's eye-sight that is blurred as his mind-sight,
which has been that way for years.
--

Date Subject Author
11/21/11
11/21/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
J. Antonio Perez M.
11/21/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
William Hughes
11/21/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
J. Antonio Perez M.
11/21/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
11/21/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
Virgil
11/22/11
[...]
Jürgen R.
11/22/11
[...]
11/23/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
11/23/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
Virgil
11/23/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
William Hughes
11/22/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
Virgil
11/22/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
J. Antonio Perez M.
11/22/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
Carsten Schultz
[...]
11/24/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
11/24/11
Read Re: Effect of gravitation in set theory
Virgil
11/25/11
[...]
jdawe
11/22/11