Topic: SUPERLUMINAL NEUTRINOS AND TIRED LIGHT
Replies: 17   Last Post: Nov 28, 2011 1:54 AM

pnalsing@gmail.com

Re: SUPERLUMINAL NEUTRINOS AND TIRED LIGHT

On Nov 23, 9:58 am, "Androcles" <Headmas...@Hogwarts.physics.November.
2011> wrote:
> "palsing" <pnals...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 23, 12:55 am, "Androcles" <Headmas...@Hogwarts.physics.November.
>

> 2011> wrote:

> > "palsing" <pnals...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Nov 22, 9:41 pm, "Androcles" <Headmas...@Hogwarts.physics.November.

> > 2011> wrote:
> > > "palsing" <pnals...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > share the same bed with Andro by denying the Aether. Not a very
> > pleasant thought, is it? <shrug>

> > .

> > > =======================
>
> > > 25" wide photons? Really?
> > > =======================
> > > Only old, tired ones.

> > > ======================
> > > Of course. I rarely meet anyone that can think for themselves.
> > > I prefer empirical evidence to speculation. There is no way to
> > > catch a photon from Einstein's Cross without a big mirror or
> > > lens to scoop it all up, it has grown too big for raw eyeballs.
> > > I'm sure your dobby has lenses to shrink the big photons down
> > > to a point so that you can see them. This dob has big eyes too:
> > >http://images.wikia.com/harrypotter/images/d/dd/Dobby1.jpg

> > > Agreed, only I know what I mean by "excellent skies"... but all my
> > > astro-buddies would probably say that if you are going to see a couple
> > > of components of Einstein's Cross, you had better have excellent
> > > skies...
> > > ======================
> > > Doubtless your fellow astro-sheep will all bleat the same "baa",
> > > but you didn't answer my question. How many skies does west
> > > Texas have? 2? 5? 10? a hundred? There is only one sky here,
> > > often cloudy, sometimes clear, and it stretches from horizon to
> > > horizon. Where would we put another one, I wonder...

> > ==========================
>
> > So, just what empirical evidence do you have to offer regarding the
> > growth of photons with increasing distance?

> > ======================================
> > You cannot see distant objects without capturing large photons,
> > of course. That's what empirical evidence is.

> > I searched the internet
> > for a while seeking such evidence, but failed in that effort.
> > ===================================
> > You provided you with the empirical evidence when pointed your
> > puny 25" dob skyward (or skiesward) and placed your eyeball to
> > the eyepiece. You shouldn't look for empirical evidence on the internet,
> > it has no mirror.

> > Undoubtedly you could supply that which I can't seem to find on my
> > own...
> > Sorry, no, you are looking in the wrong place. You could experiment,
> > though. Cover half your mirror and look if you can only see half an
> > Einstein's Cross.

> > West Texas also has but one sky, but the reverse of yours... often
> > clear, sometimes cloudy...
> > So "the excellent skies" (plural) was a thoughtless lie. What else have
> > you lied about?

> [...]

You probably don't understand why you are considered to be but a
smarmy pariah in these various forums... but nevertheless, that's all
you are.

This 'so-called conversation' is concluded.