Topic: serial communication problem
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jan 5, 2013 2:12 AM

rahul

Re: serial communication problem

HI

I am trying to use the TCP/IP block as for communication , but I am facing this error.
Error evaluating registered method 'Outputs' of M-S-Function 'stcpiprb' in 'TCP/TCP//IP Receive'. Error using ==> stcpiprb>Outputs at 211
The specified amount of data was not returned within the Timeout period.
Please ensure that data is being sent to the specified port or specify a greater timeout value.
Can anyone suggest me what to do, to remove this error.