Topic: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Replies: 284   Last Post: Jan 4, 2012 12:18 AM

Marshall

Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory

On Dec 9, 6:48 am, Tonico <Tonic...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> By now I think he's so deeply bored with his life and/or with his
> professional achievments that he feels he must make up stuff in a
> forum on mathematics, something he never studied, in order not to
> appear as a round ass in his own eyes, and what we read above seems to
> be one of his favourite tacticts  and not only a naive mistake: he
> messes on purpose with pretty easy, clear concepts in order to have
> some "grounds" on which continue to toss nonsenses in to cyberspace,
> tring to confuse the people he's discussing with.

Pretty much. However rather than boredom, I think it more likely
that his dysfunctional behavior is a reaction to some past trauma
he suffered that he never managed to come to terms with. His
aggression is explicitly addressed to all of us, but subconsciously
he's acting out against whoever wronged him. At some level he knows
he's doing bogus math, but the point of the behavior isn't to do
good math, but rather to have a safe way to act aggressively.

Unfortunately this behavior won't ever help him come to terms with
his past trauma, but it does help in the short term with the anxiety
or feelings of powerlessness that he's struggling with.

I think this is pretty much the dynamic with all the cranks.

And Now The Bad News: I think a comparable dynamic is pretty
much what motivates the anti-cranks as well.

Marshall

Date Subject Author
12/2/11
Read TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Graham Cooper
12/2/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Scott Berg
12/2/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Graham Cooper
12/3/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Daryl McCullough
12/3/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Graham Cooper
12/4/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Daryl McCullough
12/4/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Graham Cooper
12/4/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Daryl McCullough
12/4/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/4/11
[...]
Virgil
12/4/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Daryl McCullough
12/4/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Horand.Gassmann@googlemail.com
12/5/11
[...]
William Hughes
12/6/11
[...]
Owen Jacobson
12/7/11
[...]
J. Antonio Perez M.
12/7/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/7/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/7/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
William Hughes
12/7/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/7/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
William Hughes
12/8/11
[...]
12/9/11
[...]
12/10/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/10/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/10/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/10/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/11/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/11/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/11/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/11/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/12/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/12/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/11/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Franz Fritsche
12/12/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/12/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/12/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/12/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
J. Antonio Perez M.
12/12/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
David R Tribble
12/12/11
[...]
12/13/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/13/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/13/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/13/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/13/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Owen Jacobson
12/14/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/14/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/22/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Owen Jacobson
12/23/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/23/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
MoeBlee
12/25/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/25/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/26/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/26/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/26/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
MoeBlee
12/27/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/27/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Horand.Gassmann@googlemail.com
12/27/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Graham Cooper
12/27/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/27/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/28/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/28/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/29/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/29/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/30/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/30/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/31/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/31/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
1/1/12
[...]
YBM
1/2/12
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
1/3/12
[...]
1/4/12
[...]
INFINITY POWER
12/27/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
MoeBlee
12/28/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
David Yen
12/28/11
[...]
donstockbauer@hotmail.com
12/23/11
[...]
[...]