Topic: Complex Upper Incomplete Gamma Function?
Replies: 7   Last Post: Aug 21, 2015 12:22 PM

Steven Lord

Re: Complex Upper Incomplete Gamma Function?

"Kevin Chu" <krazichocobo@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I was wondering how come MATLAB still haven't implemented the complex
> calculations for the Incomplete Gamma Function? Many literatures already
> suggested the use of complex analysis using the Gamma function, and yet
> the latest 2011 version still fails to do so.

Can you give a specific citation or two for references that give motivation
for using the complex upper incomplete gamma function for analysis in your
application area? If so, I can enter it into the enhancement database (if I
see it before I go on vacation for the holidays), or you can contact
Technical Support and ask them to do so.

Steve Lord