Topic: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Replies: 284   Last Post: Jan 4, 2012 12:18 AM

William Hughes

Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory

On Dec 14, 2:16 pm, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:
> On 14 Dez., 17:02, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > I say that is impossible. If you can prove your belief by an example,
> > > then do so, preferably by using the exponents of the sequence (a_k)
> > > with
> > > a_k = 10^1 + 10^2 + ... + 10^k. These are FISONs without a largest
> > > FISON. Otherwise, you are talking nonsense.

"If you can prove your belief by an example"

The example Q={ {exponents in a_k}| k is prime}
was given.

> If you can prove your belief by an example, showing how at leat two
> natural numbers do not fit into one FISON, I will believe you.
> Otherwise not.

"if you can prove your belief by an example,
showing how at leat two
natural numbers do not fit into one FISON"

And with a audible WOOOSH the goalposts change.
There are no two natural numbers that do not fit into one FISON.
However, Q is still an example of a set of FISONs that cannot fit into
one FISON. Of course there is no one specific FISON that makes Q into
a set that cannot fit into one FISON any more than there is
one specific FISON that makes Q infinite.

Date Subject Author
12/2/11
Read TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Graham Cooper
12/2/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Scott Berg
12/2/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Graham Cooper
12/3/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Daryl McCullough
12/3/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Graham Cooper
12/4/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Daryl McCullough
12/4/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Graham Cooper
12/4/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Daryl McCullough
12/4/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/4/11
[...]
Virgil
12/4/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Daryl McCullough
12/4/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Horand.Gassmann@googlemail.com
12/5/11
[...]
12/6/11
[...]
Owen Jacobson
12/7/11
[...]
J. Antonio Perez M.
12/7/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/7/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/7/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
William Hughes
12/7/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/7/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
William Hughes
12/8/11
[...]
12/9/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/9/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
William Hughes
12/9/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/9/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
J. Antonio Perez M.
12/9/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Marshall
12/9/11
[...]
12/10/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/10/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/10/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/10/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/11/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/11/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/11/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/11/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/12/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/12/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/11/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Franz Fritsche
12/12/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/12/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/12/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/12/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
J. Antonio Perez M.
12/12/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
David R Tribble
12/12/11
[...]
12/13/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/13/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/13/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/13/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/13/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Owen Jacobson
12/14/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/14/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/22/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Owen Jacobson
12/23/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/23/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
MoeBlee
12/25/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/25/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/26/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/26/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/26/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
MoeBlee
12/27/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/27/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Horand.Gassmann@googlemail.com
12/27/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Graham Cooper
12/27/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/27/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/28/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/28/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/29/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/29/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/30/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/30/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/31/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/31/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
1/1/12
[...]
YBM
1/2/12
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
1/3/12
[...]
1/4/12
[...]
INFINITY POWER
12/27/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
MoeBlee
12/28/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
David Yen
12/28/11
[...]
donstockbauer@hotmail.com
12/23/11
[...]
[...]