Topic: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Replies: 284   Last Post: Jan 4, 2012 12:18 AM

Graham Cooper

Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory

On Jan 4, 12:37 pm, MoeBlee <modem...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 3, 8:27 pm, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > MoeBlee wrote:
> > > "And indeed set theory is not consistent with the claim that
> > > there are only finite sets. Set theory is not consistent with the
> > > claim "there does not exist an x such that there is no bijection
> > > between x and some natural number". And that's all you [WM] need to
> > > say
> > > about it. All the rest of your "proofs" and arguments are
> > > superfluous.
> > > We already agree that set theory is not consistent with the statement
> > > that all sets are finite."

> > All this "this then that if" is not getting anywhere.
>
> I didn't write anything like "this then that if".
>
> I just made the straigtforward point quoted above.
>
> MoeBlee

Which is blatantly false and deliberately misleading, and when
corrected you attack the syntax of the correction. When asked to
substantiate you attack the leading generalised comment.

You have nothing to say except what you believe.

That there *EXISTS* an infinite set is obscure hogwash at it's finest!

Herc

Date Subject Author
12/2/11
Read TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Graham Cooper
12/2/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Scott Berg
12/2/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Graham Cooper
12/3/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Daryl McCullough
12/3/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Graham Cooper
12/4/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Daryl McCullough
12/4/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Graham Cooper
12/4/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Daryl McCullough
12/4/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/4/11
[...]
Virgil
12/4/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Daryl McCullough
12/4/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Horand.Gassmann@googlemail.com
12/5/11
[...]
William Hughes
12/6/11
[...]
Owen Jacobson
12/7/11
[...]
J. Antonio Perez M.
12/7/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/7/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/7/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
William Hughes
12/7/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/7/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
William Hughes
12/8/11
[...]
12/9/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/9/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
William Hughes
12/9/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/9/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
J. Antonio Perez M.
12/9/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Marshall
12/9/11
[...]
12/10/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/10/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/10/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/10/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/11/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/11/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/11/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/11/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/12/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/12/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/11/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Franz Fritsche
12/12/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/12/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/12/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/12/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
J. Antonio Perez M.
12/12/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
David R Tribble
12/12/11
[...]
12/13/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/13/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/13/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/13/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/13/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Owen Jacobson
12/14/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/14/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/22/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Owen Jacobson
12/23/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/23/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
MoeBlee
12/25/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/25/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/26/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/26/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/26/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
MoeBlee
12/27/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/27/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Horand.Gassmann@googlemail.com
12/27/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Graham Cooper
12/27/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/27/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/28/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/28/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/29/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/29/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/30/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/30/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
12/31/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/31/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
1/1/12
[...]
YBM
1/2/12
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
Virgil
1/3/12
[...]
1/4/12
[...]
INFINITY POWER
12/27/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
MoeBlee
12/28/11
Read Re: TRANSFINITE would be very weak if there was an alternate theory
David Yen
12/28/11
[...]
donstockbauer@hotmail.com
12/23/11
[...]
[...]