Topic: Internet access during exams
Replies: 17   Last Post: Jan 6, 2012 11:00 PM

Rick Lyons

Re: Internet access during exams

On Thu, 5 Jan 2012 14:40:48 -0800 (PST), Rune Allnor
<allnor@tele.ntnu.no> wrote:

>Just a heads-up / warning for the regulars who answer
>questions and provide other help here:
>
>The Norwegian Ministry of Education is abut to test
>examinations where students have access to internet:
>
>http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/iriks/Skeptiske-til--bruke-Internett-p-eksamen-6734506.html
>
>(Haven't found an English version yet; no doubt some will
>pop up as soon the international news stations pick up on
>this lunacy.)
>
>As for now, there is a non-vanishing chance that there
>might pop up questions from students who need answers
>not for homework or projects, but for exams. The idea
>is insane enough to actually spread to other parts of
>the world, so beware; the answers you give here might
>be what get your next colleague his or her diploma...
>
>Rune

Hi Rune,
it seems like the Norwegian education system is run
by idiots, but I bet it's still not as bad as the
self-destructive lunatics in America. Here in the
states we have a government organization called the
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC),
an outrageously crazy organization that has far too much
influence over American business. Those harebrained
EEOC fools have issued a "letter" warning American
businesses that it might someday be illegal for a
business to require that job applicants have a high
school diploma!! I'm not making this up.

(Why are white cultures so suicidal????)

If you don't believe me, see the following:

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/10409-eeoc-to-employers-requiring-hs-diploma-may-violate-disabilities-act

[-Rick-]