Topic: Quadratic Equations
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jan 20, 2012 5:59 AM

Quechua

From: Canada
Registered: 12/23/11
Re: Quadratic Equations

> I have great problem with Quadratic Equations. Please
> can any one of you tell me the rules in Quadratic
> equations and how to solve it!

Hi there. I have some help for you. I found this great site that explains how to solve quadratic equations. It explains four ways to solve them. Since you are in grade eight, you probably only need to focus on the first method. It is called solving quadratic equations by factoring. Go to this link http://www.onlinemathtutors.org/quadratic-equations/ on this website http://www.onlinemathtutors.org/ and you will find lots of examples to help you learn about solving quadratic equations. Good luck. I hope this helps.