Topic: common core geometry question
Replies: 4   Last Post: Apr 6, 2012 4:42 AM

Pulcini, Brittney

Re: common core geometry question
att1.html (2.9 K)

And since it is between two given points students can use the distance formula to find the length, so it does not have to be provided they would just need the given points and the ratio.

On Jan 19, 2012, at 6:18 PM, "msedfun@aol.com<mailto:msedfun@aol.com>" <msedfun@aol.com<mailto:msedfun@aol.com>> wrote:

I don't think it is midpoint. My understanding is that we are looking for the two segments of the line that are in a specific ratio. If the total length is provided we can then locate the point that divides the line segment into the given ratio.

Tzippy323