Topic: Deniers Mangle Basic Logic Even Worse Than Isolated or Scientific Facts
Replies: 50   Last Post: Jan 21, 2012 9:45 PM

Peter Webb

Re: Deniers Mangle Basic Logic Even Worse Than Isolated or Scientific Facts

"Bret Cahill" <Bret_E_Cahill@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > Even most deniers admit that the sea level changes "naturally" and
>> > since "natural = good" in denier land then it's a good thing that the
>> > beach house that you envy will soon be below mean high tide.

>> > You need to take personal responsibility for your bad decision to envy
>> > Al Gore's beach house so much you don't care about property rights.-

>> Stupid cunt,
>
> You openly admit you are stupid, either directly or by projection.
> OK. Now you need to take personal responsibility for being envious of
> Al Gore's Malibu mansion.

I'm not envious about Gore's waterfront mansion, but if somebody this
knowledgeable about climate change sees no problem with owning waterfront
property I am at least reassured there is nothing to fear from sea levels
rises.

Date Subject Author
1/13/12
Read Deniers Mangle Basic Logic Even Worse Than Isolated or Scientific Facts
BretCahill@peoplepc.com
1/13/12
Read Re: Deniers Mangle Basic Logic Even Worse Than Isolated or Scientific Facts
Transition Zone
1/13/12
Read Re: Deniers Mangle Basic Logic Even Worse Than Isolated or Scientific Facts
mikegordge@xtra.co.nz
1/14/12
Read Re: Deniers Mangle Basic Logic Even Worse Than Isolated or Scientific
Facts
Frederick Williams
1/15/12
Read Re: Deniers Mangle Basic Logic Even Worse Than Isolated or Scientific Facts
Transfer Principle
1/18/12
Read Re: Deniers Mangle Basic Logic Even Worse Than Isolated or Scientific Facts
mikegordge@xtra.co.nz
1/20/12
Read Re: Deniers Mangle Basic Logic Even Worse Than Isolated or Scientific Facts
Errol
1/20/12
Read Re: Deniers Mangle Basic Logic Even Worse Than Isolated or Scientific Facts
mikegordge@xtra.co.nz
1/18/12
Read Re: Deniers Mangle Basic Logic Even Worse Than Isolated or Scientific Facts
AGW Facts
1/18/12
Read Re: Deniers Mangle Basic Logic Even Worse Than Isolated or Scientific Facts
mikegordge@xtra.co.nz
1/14/12
Read Re: Deniers Mangle Basic Logic Even Worse Than Isolated or Scientific Facts
BretCahill@peoplepc.com
1/18/12
Read Re: Deniers Mangle Basic Logic Even Worse Than Isolated or Scientific Facts
mikegordge@xtra.co.nz
1/18/12
Read Re: Deniers Mangle Basic Logic Even Worse Than Isolated or Scientific Facts
Dawlish
1/21/12
Read Re: Deniers Mangle Basic Logic Even Worse Than Isolated or Scientific Facts
mikegordge@xtra.co.nz
1/21/12
Read Re: Deniers Mangle Basic Logic Even Worse Than Isolated or Scientific Facts
Bret Cahill
1/13/12
Read Re: Deniers Mangle Basic Logic Even Worse Than Isolated or Scientific Facts
mikegordge@xtra.co.nz
1/13/12
Read Re: Deniers Mangle Basic Logic Even Worse Than Isolated or Scientific Facts
bacle
1/21/12
Read Re: Deniers Mangle Basic Logic Even Worse Than Isolated or Scientific Facts
Ala
1/13/12
Read Re: Deniers Mangle Basic Logic Even Worse Than Isolated or Scientific Facts
mikegordge@xtra.co.nz
1/13/12
Read Re: Deniers Mangle Basic Logic Even Worse Than Isolated or Scientific Facts
bacle
1/18/12
Read Re: Deniers Mangle Basic Logic Even Worse Than Isolated or Scientific Facts
tunderbar
1/18/12
Read Re: Deniers Mangle Basic Logic Even Worse Than Isolated or Scientific Facts
Bret Cahill
1/18/12
Read Re: Deniers Mangle Basic Logic Even Worse Than Isolated or Scientific Facts
Peter Webb
1/18/12
Read Re: Deniers Mangle Basic Logic Even Worse Than Isolated or Scientific Facts
Bret Cahill
1/19/12
[...]
alanmc95210@yahoo.com
1/21/12
Read Re: Deniers Mangle Basic Logic Even Worse Than Isolated or Scientific Facts
R Kym Horsell
1/21/12
Read Re: Deniers Mangle Basic Logic Even Worse Than Isolated or Scientific Facts
alanmc95210@yahoo.com
1/21/12
Read Re: Deniers Mangle Basic Logic Even Worse Than Isolated or Scientific Facts
Bret Cahill
1/21/12
Read Re: Deniers Mangle Basic Logic Even Worse Than Isolated or Scientific Facts
bw
1/21/12