Topic: conjecture on sums of primes
Replies: 13   Last Post: Apr 18, 2013 12:45 AM

Richard Tobin

Re: conjecture on sums of primes

In article <04113ffd-b6f8-4092-a939-55aff8c18cd5@z31g2000vbt.googlegroups.com>,
Paul <pepstein5@gmail.com> wrote:

>I conjecture that, for all integers N > 1, there exists an integer E
>such that E can be expressed as the sum of two primes in more than N
>different ways.

To convince yourself (rather than prove) that this is true, consider

http://www.cogsci.ed.ac.uk/~richard/goldbach.html

Since creating that graph, I have learnt that it is known as Goldbach's
Comet.

-- Richard