The Math Forum

Topic: Special matrix multiplication
Replies: 18   Last Post: Mar 22, 2012 5:12 AM

Milos Milenkovic

Re: Special matrix multiplication

ImageAnalyst <imageanalyst@mailinator.com> wrote in message <79fc2a0e-f25d-42be-b1d4-2d3f8ba963d6@b23g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>...
> On Feb 4, 9:30 pm, "Roger Stafford"
> <ellieandrogerxy...@mindspring.com.invalid> wrote:
> [snip]

> >   It is possible you had a different way of arranging your matrices in mind than the above n by 3*n kind.  In any case something like this method should be able to be adapted to other arrangements.
> >
> > Roger Stafford

> The more I read his ambiguous post, the more I started to think he had
> 2 by 2 by 3 matrices because he said "each element has three values"
> so I'm thinking that each of the elements in a 2 by 2 matrix had 3
> values along the third dimension, kind of like an RGB image. But who
> knows, since Milos seems to have lost interest in his post or
> forgotten about it.

Dear Roger and ImageAnalyst,
I gave up and decided to make a function for this multiplication, but thanks to Roger the problem is solved. In a better and faster way. Yes, these are fuzzy matrices and each value is presented as three values (approximately two is 1,5;2;2,5)
Once again dear Roger thanks!!!!