Topic: What is the next number in this series?
Replies: 33   Last Post: Feb 20, 2012 12:54 AM

quasi

Re: What is the next number in this series?

On Thu, 09 Feb 2012 10:29:39 -0500, Jim Burns <burns.87@osu.edu>
wrote:

>On 2/8/2012 11:54 PM, quasi wrote:
>> On Wed, 8 Feb 2012 20:47:16 -0800 (PST), Slick itler
>> <toseriously@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> 1,2,8, ...
>>
>> Anything it wants to be.

>You have much higher grade numbers than I do.
>Mine just sort of sit there, not wanting, not doing
>much of anything. Lifeless, one might almost say.
>
>Where do you get yours? Are they the luxury brand?
>I usually get generic.

Just let them know they're free to roam.

I believe in giving numbers "rights".

Or at least _some_ rights. For my real numbers, I let them
travel anywhere as long as they stay in line.

quasi

Date Subject Author
2/8/12
Read What is the next number in this series?
Slick itler
2/8/12
Read Re: What is the next number in this series?
quasi
2/9/12
Read Re: What is the next number in this series?
donstockbauer@hotmail.com
2/9/12
Read Re: What is the next number in this series?
Bill Taylor
2/9/12
Read Re: What is the next number in this series?
Tim Little
2/9/12
Read Re: What is the next number in this series?
Jussi Piitulainen
2/9/12
Read Re: What is the next number in this series?
noname
2/9/12
Read Re: What is the next number in this series?
David R Tribble
2/10/12
Read Re: What is the next number in this series?
Helmut Richter
2/9/12
Read Re: What is the next number in this series?
Jim Burns
2/9/12
Read Re: What is the next number in this series?
Jim Burns
2/9/12
Read Re: What is the next number in this series?
quasi
2/9/12
Read Re: What is the next number in this series?
Michael Stemper
2/11/12
Read Re: What is the next number in this series?
Bill Taylor
2/11/12
Read Re: What is the next number in this series?
quasi
2/14/12
Read Re: What is the next number in this series?
Bill Taylor
2/19/12
Read Re: What is the next number in this series?
Risto Kauppila
2/19/12
Read Re: What is the next number in this series?
Risto Kauppila
2/9/12
Read Re: What is the next number in this series?
Jose Carlos Santos
2/9/12
Read Re: What is the next number in this series?
David C. Ullrich
2/9/12
Read Re: What is the next number in this series?
AP
2/9/12
Read Re: What is the next number in this series?
Butch Malahide
2/9/12
Read Re: What is the next number in this series?
quasi
2/9/12
Read Re: What is the next number in this series?
Jussi Piitulainen
2/9/12
Read Re: What is the next number in this series?
AP
2/9/12
Read Re: What is the next number in this series?
J. Antonio Perez M.
2/9/12
Read Re: What is the next number in this series?
Dan Christensen
2/9/12
Read Re: What is the next number in this series?
Usher73
2/10/12
Read Re: What is the next number in this series?
noname
2/9/12
Read Re: What is the next number in this series?
K_h
2/10/12
Read Re: What is the next number in this series?
noname
2/10/12
Read Re: What is the next number in this series?
G. A. Edgar
2/11/12
Read Re: What is the next number in this series?
Pfsszxt@aol.com
2/20/12
Read Re: What is the next number in this series?
pomerado@hotmail.com