Topic: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Replies: 99   Last Post: Feb 18, 2012 11:35 AM

HVAC

Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife

On 2/15/2012 8:35 AM, vtcapo wrote:

> Near death experiences are only valid to those who
> experience them. You think science with their gadgets will unravel the
> mystery of the ages as to whether or not we continue on in spirit?

No. Science understands that any and all consciousness ends
at death. These tests were promoted and implemented by those
who believe. They wanted a double blind study. They got one.

Results = 0% success. It is what it is.

> The personal experiences I?ve had and continue to have are clear
> indications that life after death is a reality. Our 3D reality is
> designed to keep us from this truth.

You're just not wearing your 3D glasses properly.

> Some can penetrate this veil
> i.e.; psychics, others through these near death experiences.
>
> The majority of us will just have to wait until that special moment
> arrives....

But wait.... YOU claimed that you could 'astrally project'
yourself. I challenged you to conduct an experiment similar
to the one being conducted in hospitals.

You told me, "That's not the way it works".

Do you not understand my reticence in believing?

Date Subject Author
2/15/12
Read Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Loirbaj
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Frederick Williams
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Loirbaj
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Tommy Jensen
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Jesus Christ, Bartender
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Stephen L.
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Transfer Principle
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Mike Painter
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician DISPROVES Afterlife
Vurgil
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Paul David Wright
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
John Baker
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Transfer Principle
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
J. Antonio Perez M.
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
huge
RGVickson@shaw.ca
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Smiler
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
David Yen
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
David Yen
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Stephen L.
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/16/12
[...]
MarkA
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Risto Kauppila
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Transfer Principle
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
David R Tribble
[...]
Tim Little
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Jeanne Douglas
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Jim Burns
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Transfer Principle
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Loirbaj
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician Convinces Himself of Afterlife
Virgil
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician Convinces Himself of Afterlife
Transfer Principle
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Paul David Wright
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
David R Tribble
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
studio
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Dan Christensen
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
LeSeeker
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
J. Antonio Perez M.
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
LeSeeker
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
LeSeeker
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
BJ
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
BJ
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Smiler
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
LeSeeker
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/18/12