Topic: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Replies: 99   Last Post: Feb 18, 2012 11:35 AM

Stephen L.

Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife

On 2/15/2012 7:35 AM, vtcapo wrote:
> On Feb 15, 7:29 am, HVAC<mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 2/15/2012 12:06 AM, Loirbaj wrote:
>>

>>> I am convinced of the afterlife independently of any
>>> theology. It is possible today to perceive, by pure
>>> reasoning that it is entirely consistent with known facts.
>>> --Kurt Godel

>> Medical science has no known cure for the condition of being dead.
>>
>> For more than a decade, major hospitals across the USA have installed
>> random number generators up high in operating rooms, ICUs, and ERs to
>> verify the reports by patients of near death experiences. To date, the
>> success rate has been exactly 0%.
>>
>> When all brain function ceases, you die.
>>
>> --
>> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

> No, when all brain function ceases you get the likes of HVAC, Hager,
> and Sgall. Near death experiences are only valid to those who
> experience them. You think science with their gadgets will unravel the
> mystery of the ages as to whether or not we continue on in spirit?

There is no place for nonsensical concepts like "spirit" in science.
Science can, however, offer physiological explanations for what is
common called a "near death experience."

http://www.skepdic.com/nde.html

> The personal experiences I?ve had and continue to have are clear
> indications that life after death is a reality.

While you're on the above site I linked you to, you may want to check
out this entry as well: http://www.skepdic.com/testimon.html

> Our 3D reality is
> designed to keep us from this truth. Some can penetrate this veil
> i.e.; psychics, others through these near death experiences.

Anti-intellectual drivel.

> The majority of us will just have to wait until that special moment
> arrives....
>
> RT
> PS I am sure Hitchens was quite surprised?.

Date Subject Author
2/15/12
Read Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Loirbaj
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Frederick Williams
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Loirbaj
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Tommy Jensen
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Jesus Christ, Bartender
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Stephen L.
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Transfer Principle
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Mike Painter
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician DISPROVES Afterlife
Vurgil
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Paul David Wright
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
John Baker
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Transfer Principle
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
J. Antonio Perez M.
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
huge
RGVickson@shaw.ca
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Smiler
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
David Yen
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
David Yen
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Stephen L.
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/16/12
[...]
MarkA
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Risto Kauppila
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Transfer Principle
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
David R Tribble
[...]
Tim Little
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Jeanne Douglas
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Jim Burns
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Transfer Principle
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Loirbaj
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician Convinces Himself of Afterlife
Virgil
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician Convinces Himself of Afterlife
Transfer Principle
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Paul David Wright
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
David R Tribble
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
studio
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Dan Christensen
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
LeSeeker
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
J. Antonio Perez M.
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
LeSeeker
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
LeSeeker
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
BJ
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
BJ
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Smiler
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
LeSeeker
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/18/12