Topic: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Replies: 99   Last Post: Feb 18, 2012 11:35 AM

HVAC

Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife

On 2/15/2012 10:30 AM, vtcapo wrote:

>> Again, have Barbara place a symbol up high somewhere...
>> Then, next time you go astral, sneak a peek at it.
>>
>> Your results will be.... ZERO POINT ZERO.
>>
>> Being from New York, you should be immune to the wiles
>> of charlatans, con-men, and hucksters.
>>
>> Re-think your position on this.
>>
>> --
>>

> The only way I would re-think my position is for someone to show me
> how the psychic made accurate predictions 40+ years into MY future.
> Do that and I'll eat crow.

Coincidence? Self-fulfilling prophesy? It really doesn't matter.
Try the symbol placed up high for a true test.

Is there a reason that you won't?

I have friends that believe in all sorts of crazy shit.
One good friend has penned a book on his experiences with ghosts!

He's still my friend, kooky beliefs and all.

The mind holds sway over many of us. In some ways it sucks
that *I* cannot experience these things. I would LOVE to
see a ghost....Or ANY paranormal events. I just never have.

LOL! I'd bet good money that I never will.

Date Subject Author
2/15/12
Read Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Loirbaj
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Frederick Williams
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Loirbaj
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Tommy Jensen
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Jesus Christ, Bartender
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Stephen L.
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Transfer Principle
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Mike Painter
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician DISPROVES Afterlife
Vurgil
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Paul David Wright
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
John Baker
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Transfer Principle
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
J. Antonio Perez M.
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
huge
RGVickson@shaw.ca
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Smiler
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
David Yen
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
David Yen
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Stephen L.
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/16/12
[...]
MarkA
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Risto Kauppila
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Transfer Principle
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
David R Tribble
[...]
Tim Little
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Jeanne Douglas
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Jim Burns
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Transfer Principle
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Loirbaj
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician Convinces Himself of Afterlife
Virgil
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician Convinces Himself of Afterlife
Transfer Principle
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Paul David Wright
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
David R Tribble
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
studio
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Dan Christensen
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
LeSeeker
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
J. Antonio Perez M.
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
LeSeeker
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
LeSeeker
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
BJ
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
BJ
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Smiler
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
LeSeeker
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/18/12