Topic: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Replies: 99   Last Post: Feb 18, 2012 11:35 AM

Stephen L.

Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife

On 2/15/2012 2:30 PM, vtcapo wrote:
> On Feb 15, 11:15 am, Josh Miles<n...@thanks.com> wrote:

>>> No, when all brain function ceases you get the likes of HVAC, Hager,
>>> and Sgall. Near death experiences are only valid to those who
>>> experience them. You think science with their gadgets will unravel the
>>> mystery of the ages as to whether or not we continue on in spirit?

>> There is no place for nonsensical concepts like "spirit" in science.
>> Science can, however, offer physiological explanations for what is
>> common called a "near death experience."
>>
>> http://www.skepdic.com/nde.html
>>

>>> The personal experiences I?ve had and continue to have are clear
>>> indications that life after death is a reality.

>> While you're on the above site I linked you to, you may want to check
>> out this entry as well:http://www.skepdic.com/testimon.html
>>

>>> Our 3D reality is
>>> designed to keep us from this truth. Some can penetrate this veil
>>> i.e.; psychics, others through these near death experiences.

>> Anti-intellectual drivel.
>>

>>> The majority of us will just have to wait until that special moment
>>> arrives....

>>> RT
>>> PS I am sure Hitchens was quite surprised?.

> What I call intellectual drivel is skeptic.com. They rank up their or
> should I say, down their with the Great (choke) Randi.

So you didn't bother to read the evidence. Typical.

Date Subject Author
2/15/12
Read Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Loirbaj
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Frederick Williams
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Loirbaj
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Tommy Jensen
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Jesus Christ, Bartender
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Stephen L.
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Transfer Principle
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Mike Painter
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician DISPROVES Afterlife
Vurgil
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Paul David Wright
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
John Baker
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Transfer Principle
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
J. Antonio Perez M.
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
huge
RGVickson@shaw.ca
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Smiler
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
David Yen
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
David Yen
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Stephen L.
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/16/12
[...]
MarkA
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Risto Kauppila
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Transfer Principle
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
David R Tribble
[...]
Tim Little
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Jeanne Douglas
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Jim Burns
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Transfer Principle
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Loirbaj
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician Convinces Himself of Afterlife
Virgil
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician Convinces Himself of Afterlife
Transfer Principle
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Paul David Wright
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
David R Tribble
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
studio
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Dan Christensen
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
LeSeeker
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
J. Antonio Perez M.
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
LeSeeker
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
LeSeeker
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
BJ
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
BJ
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Smiler
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
LeSeeker
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/18/12