Topic: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Replies: 99   Last Post: Feb 18, 2012 11:35 AM

BJ

Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife

On 17/02/2012 10:34 PM, vtcapo wrote:
> On Feb 17, 12:30 am, LeSeeker<L...@invalidhost.invalid> wrote:

>>> Do you remember what just preceded your coming to, before the
>>> coughing?

>>> RT
>>
>> The images I remember immediately prior to coming back into
>> consciousness, was the golden haired entity saying the words
>> "big or small", and all of them breaking into huge smiles.
>> It was an electrifying close to my NDE/dream-whatever it was!
>> LSKR

> Many people who have had NDE mention a tugging, pulling, drawing back
> or falling sensation with their return back to consciousness. Just
> asking if that was the case.
>
> Regardless of what the naysayers say with their anecdotal this,
> anecdotal that, remember it was you who had the experience. You are
> the one who has a clearer picture of what actually happened.

An oxygen starved brain might have some vivid pictures, but they're
unlikely to be clear.

Cerebral hypoxia: the high you have when your O2 is low. A lot of well
documented research has been done on this, not least because of its
ability to sneak up on pilots in control of many millions of dollars
worth of aircraft.

> The fact
> that it made such an impression, one that directed you to your life?s
> path cannot be dismissed as accidentally induced delusions.

Why not? Because you say so? Your expertise on this matter is based
entirely on your desire to believe the currently trendy woo, backed up
by nothing more than - here's that word you love to hate - anecdotes.

> What
> happened was that the accident allowed for the veil to lifted.

What veil would that be? I know you're doing your best to sound all
deep and mystical, but surely, if you have anything to shout about, you
could expand on this a little for us.

> No
> longer encumber by the ego (mind) you were given a life changing
> message.

So you're saying he lost his mind and received a life changing
message... from whence did this message come?

> The end result was that you listened.
>
> It doesn?t matter what the naysayers say. They have nothing to offer
> except to negate your experience. Remember, they are operating in the
> dark. You will not gain anything of worth conferring with the
> ignorant.

Aye, the willfully ignorant will mislead you at every turn.

> What does your gut tell you? Know that in these matters, your gut is
> far more reliable?.
>
> RT

The woo is strong in this one.

Man is not a rational animal, he's an animal that stumbles through life
trying to rationalise his experiences - and quite often gets it totally
wrong.

Date Subject Author
2/15/12
Read Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Loirbaj
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Frederick Williams
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Loirbaj
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Tommy Jensen
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Jesus Christ, Bartender
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Stephen L.
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Transfer Principle
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Mike Painter
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician DISPROVES Afterlife
Vurgil
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Paul David Wright
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
John Baker
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Transfer Principle
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
J. Antonio Perez M.
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
huge
RGVickson@shaw.ca
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Smiler
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
David Yen
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
David Yen
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Stephen L.
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/16/12
[...]
MarkA
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Risto Kauppila
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Transfer Principle
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
David R Tribble
[...]
Tim Little
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Jeanne Douglas
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Jim Burns
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Transfer Principle
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Loirbaj
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician Convinces Himself of Afterlife
Virgil
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician Convinces Himself of Afterlife
Transfer Principle
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Paul David Wright
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
David R Tribble
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
studio
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Dan Christensen
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
LeSeeker
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
J. Antonio Perez M.
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
LeSeeker
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/17/12
[...]
2/18/12