Topic: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Replies: 99   Last Post: Feb 18, 2012 11:35 AM

LeSeeker

Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife

On 2/17/12 7:32 PM, LeSeeker wrote:
> On 2/16/12 8:51 PM, LeSeeker wrote:
>> On 2/14/12 11:06 PM, Loirbaj wrote:
>>> I am convinced of the afterlife independently of any
>>> theology. It is possible today to perceive, by pure
>>> reasoning that it is entirely consistent with known facts.
>>> --Kurt Godel

>> I don't know if what happened to me proves there is an afterlife,
>> but I'd like to give a brief summary of it anyway.
>> When I was 9 years old I drowned in a swimming pool, but was
>> resuscitated. I was told I was not breathing for at least 1.5 minutes.
>> During that time period, which felt much longer than a minute or two,
>> I was surrounded by ?entities that appeared to be girls and boys of
>> about my age at the time. All were beautiful and were wearing very
>> lucent, robe-like clothing. One, with golden curly locks, made a
>> frisbee-throwing motion, and a shock came over me like nothing
>> I had ever felt before. Because with her throwing motion came
>> a dozen or so softball-sized clear spheres. Here's what a few
>> contained. 3 horses galloping along together, one pure white,
>> one pretty much black, and a tannish one with various spottings.
>> About 5 beautiful dolphins diving in and out of ?the ocean, as
>> though they were just following along behind you in your boat.
>> A breathtakingly beautiful tiger just slinking along amongst the
>> lush jungle foilage. These 3 spheres I remember the clearest as
>> they were the first 3 I saw. The animals all appeared so absolutely
>> real, as though I could reach down and touch them. But there were
>> more, all sublimely beautiful. I'm getting long so I move on.
>> As I was shockingly gazing as these floating spheres, the golden
>> haired ?angel said: The Father loves all of His creatures. Use
>> your life protecting them all, big or small. I then came to,
>> coughing violently. But I (obviously) lived. I spent my
>> adult working life as council to several animal welfare groups,
>> and am now retired, and not afraid of physical death:)
>> LSKR
>>

> After reading some of the replies to my experience, I'd like to add:
> I'm not claiming anything other than that I had this rather traumatic,
> and at the same time, epiphanic, experience happen to me as a kid.
> Maybe it was my mind playing games with me, maybe not. Even
> after almost half a century, I still DON'T KNOW.
> It's perfectly fair to doubt what happened to me was "mystical" or
> "supernatural", etc etc, blah blah, yada yada yada.
> It's not fair to imply that the incident never even happened, but
> there's nothing I can do about such cynics except to filter them
> out through the use of this newsreaders' message filtering option.
> But I hate messing with that stuff and wish others would just
> give me the benefit of the doubt and inquire further from there.
> LSKR

OK, maybe you're right. I am thin skinned I suppose. I'm not used to
having the veracity of that which emanates from my piehole questioned.
I should have expected as much when I finally noticed that I'm posting
on alt.astronomy instead of where I had thought I was- alt.astrology;)
I'm now headed to something more my speed- alt.spacemoose.
But thanks for your support and assistance, vtcapo. Sincerely,
LSKR

Date Subject Author
2/15/12
Read Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Loirbaj
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Frederick Williams
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Loirbaj
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Tommy Jensen
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Jesus Christ, Bartender
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Stephen L.
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Transfer Principle
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Mike Painter
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician DISPROVES Afterlife
Vurgil
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Paul David Wright
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
John Baker
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Transfer Principle
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
J. Antonio Perez M.
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
huge
RGVickson@shaw.ca
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Smiler
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
David Yen
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
David Yen
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Stephen L.
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/16/12
[...]
MarkA
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Risto Kauppila
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Transfer Principle
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
David R Tribble
[...]
Tim Little
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Jeanne Douglas
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Jim Burns
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Transfer Principle
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Loirbaj
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician Convinces Himself of Afterlife
Virgil
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician Convinces Himself of Afterlife
Transfer Principle
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Paul David Wright
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
David R Tribble
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
studio
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
HVAC
2/15/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Dan Christensen
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
LeSeeker
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
J. Antonio Perez M.
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
LeSeeker
2/16/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
LeSeeker
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
BJ
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
BJ
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
Smiler
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
LeSeeker
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/17/12
Read Re: Top Mathematician PROVES Afterlife
vtcapo
2/18/12