Topic: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Replies: 43   Last Post: May 22, 2012 5:30 PM

tony fleming

Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained

On Feb 19, 7:19 am, Fabrizio J Bonsignore <synto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> have one person receiving the signal and **manipulating** the girl-
> woman system in a standard way. Particularly, assuming the couple
> entered the car next to the library, they naturally end in the car
> that has the closest path from subway entry to same car, but THAT is
> data that is also relatively simple for a mind that is implementing
> automatic, numerical calculus to produce two points of control and one
> one time variable, since in the end the subway system does have fixed
> distance-time relationships. Other assumptions on this freer (more
> degrees of freedom) end of the system to take into account when
> monitoring the schedule of the girl-woman couple, would have only led
> to a different time to wake me up... or to a total abandonement of the
> **plan** to synchronize _this time_ and begin immediately the next
> possible plan for synchronization. But it is assumed at the outset
> that the mind that is _dedicated_ to solve this problem of solving a
> system for minimum variable-minimum control under constraints and
> fixed relationship data does have the advantage of being dually
> (duplex) capturing the signal from at least two of the actors in the
> synchronization and most likely of more than two actors, which in this
> case instead of adding complexity to the computation can actually
> diminish its complexity in several ways, just by adding more fixed
> elements to control the situation.
>
> The unconscious mind can then act in parallel in different subsystems
> to solve the different elements in the system, but in essence it can
> solve the problem just be RECEIVING and EMITTING a signal
> independently of its content to the different, in this case two points
> of control (or maybe three, the conductor), and in real time perform
> any adjustments necessary. All this effort can be done automatically
> in parallel by a massively connected computing process with very
> little conscious effort for a mind that is already obssessed
> (dedicated) to the problem of connecting people with me. I think it is
> an old woman s mind for whom additionally the problem of connecting
> people and *finding the girl* is already structural.
>
> So it can be seen that it is not a big problem, as has been the
> possibilitating thesis since the beginning, to perform synchronization
> even among parties that are not directly connected, as stream of
> meaning, to the **central processor**, not even as signal reception,
> as long as there are enough points of control (direct schizophrenics)
> and monitoring capabilities (carrying fields) to provide information
> over a fixed set of structural relationships like a city and the
> subway offer. In other times in the fields it would have been simpler
> probably though instead of personal synchronizations the outcome was
> mobs, ordered mobs, **commercial** movements, sagas, cities... needing
> only a few carrying fields, their control points and dually connected

Hi Danilo you are talking about 'connection' as in telepathy. focus
just on this. what are you saying precisely. and where does
'schizophrenia' and 'fields' come into it?

Tony

Date Subject Author
2/18/12
Read Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
bjacoby@iwaynet.net
2/19/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
tony fleming
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BJACOBY@teranews.com
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
George
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BruceS
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
INFINITY POWER
2/29/12
[...]
3/15/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
4/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
5/22/12