Topic: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
Replies: 109   Last Post: Feb 28, 2012 7:38 PM

oriel36

Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)

On Feb 20, 3:18 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/20/12 5:40 AM, oriel36 wrote:
>

> > By attempting to set the pace of a clock to stellar circumpolar motion
> > and daily rotation in the late 17th century,an unsightly and
> > unacceptable 1465 rotations/1461 days imbalance was enforced as a
> > principle so this is the major issue and not the enormous wordplay
> > surrounding relativity. *And there I leave it*.

>    There are 366.242199 sidereal days in one astronomical year
>    and 365.242199 solar days in on astronomical year. Notice
>    the difference is one day per year as is expected.  :-o

Visiting these forums and the injustice carried out using the name of
astronomy has affected me in a way I read only in holocaust literature
as those first men encountered the physical atrocities of 7 decades
ago.There is a dismay that people can act in a way that races to the
bottom of human traits by a craving or a greed that only those who act
out of self-perpetuation could adhere to,in fact there is little
reason at all to it.

There is no reason why a society would choose to create an imbalance
between rotations and days as you are doing now and as representative
of the empirical culture other than that society never thought things
through in the first place.Once seen through February 29th as a
rotation and day that encloses 4 orbital circuits,there would exist
something of a brief hiatus where the run-on of the flawed agenda
would be overtaken by the correct principles rushing in to ringfence
the error but in a decade that hasn't happened and doesn't appear to
be happening.

The 'sidereal vs solar day' is late 17th century fiction that exists
only in the imagination as is the wandering analemma sun or the
rotating moon,an empirical manufacturing machine that composes
solutions as it sees fit no only without physical considerations but
more often in defiance of them.There is no reason why people would do
this other than the intellectual treason of a few dollars/euro and an
ill-begotten reputation but from experience it is far worse than
this,you don't even know you are doing wrong nor have the type of
capabilities to make things stable and that is why I turn to holocaust
literature.

What happens when the day comes and nobody affirms that the
temperature rises and falls within a 24 hour period due to the
rotating Earth and each daily temperature fluctuation keeps in step
with the rotation of the Earth ?.That day has come for me as I look on
at your response reflective of your empirical culture.

Date Subject Author
2/13/12
Read Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
Koobee Wublee
2/13/12
Read the Twins <shrug>'d
Brian Q. Hutchings
2/14/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
Dirk Van de moortel
2/14/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
Brian Q. Hutchings
2/18/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
microm2011@hotmail.com
2/19/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
Hayek
2/17/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
Sam Wormley
2/18/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
Koobee Wublee
2/18/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
Sam Wormley
2/20/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
PD
2/20/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
Koobee Wublee
2/20/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
Sam Wormley
2/19/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
Hayek
2/19/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
Dono
2/19/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
Androcles
2/19/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
Hayek
2/19/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
microm2011@hotmail.com
2/19/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
Hayek
2/19/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
microm2011@hotmail.com
2/22/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
Henry Wilson DSc
2/19/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
oriel36
2/19/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
Hayek
2/19/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
oriel36
2/19/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
pnalsing@gmail.com
2/20/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
Androcles
2/20/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
oriel36
2/20/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
Sam Wormley
2/20/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
oriel36
2/20/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
Sam Wormley
2/21/12
[...]
Michael Moroney
2/22/12
[...]
2/23/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
Sam Wormley
2/23/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
Sam Wormley
2/23/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
oriel36
2/23/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
Sam Wormley
2/23/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
Sam Wormley
2/23/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
Chris.B
2/23/12
[...]
2/24/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
oriel36
2/24/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
oriel36
2/24/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
Sam Wormley
2/24/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
oriel36
2/24/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
oriel36
2/25/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
oriel36
2/25/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
oriel36
2/25/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
oriel36
2/23/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
oriel36
2/22/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
cwldoc
2/22/12
[...]
Daryl McCullough
2/23/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
jsavard@ecn.ab.ca
2/23/12
[...]
Peter Webb
2/26/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
Henry Wilson DSc
2/25/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
Sam Wormley
2/26/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
Henry Wilson DSc
2/28/12
Read Re: Dingle and the Twins' Paradox (Tom and Paul Andersen are wrong)
Roger Onslow
2/28/12