Topic: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Replies: 43   Last Post: May 22, 2012 5:30 PM

Fabrizio J Bonsignore

Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained

On Feb 19, 6:41 am, tony fleming <tflemi...@hotkey.net.au> wrote:

> Hi Danilo you are talking about 'connection' as intelepathy.  focus
> just on this. what are you saying precisely. and where does
> 'schizophrenia' and 'fields' come into it?

Uh... I have like one third gigabyte text on the theme. This is only a
highlight. In fact, it seems to be pure electromagnetic theory
intermixed with computing theory. Nothing otherworldly actually. The
thesis is still: the problem of discerning the Human meaningful
information from residual activity of the Human brain is nonexistent
given the computing power of the Human brain. It is a no problem per
se. Then... etc.

Danilo J Bonsignore

Date Subject Author
2/18/12
Read Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
bjacoby@iwaynet.net
2/19/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
tony fleming
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BJACOBY@teranews.com
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
George
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BruceS
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
INFINITY POWER
2/29/12
[...]
3/15/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
4/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
5/22/12