Topic: DIVIDING AN IMAGE INTO SUB BLOCKS
Replies: 20   Last Post: Apr 3, 2014 1:29 AM

sanyukta

Re: DIVIDING AN IMAGE INTO SUB BLOCKS

"Matt J" wrote in message <ji0o6r$6vq$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> "sanyukta " <sanyuktachetia01@gmail.com> wrote in message <ji0gdf$92o$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> >

> > but I want it to be 10000x25.

> result=[EachCellColumn{:}];

Does it mean that I have concatenated all the pixels of small block?
My original image size was 500x500 and I have divided the image into sub blocks of size 100x100.Thus,I got total no.of blocks=25 and each block has 100x100=10000 no.of elements.