Topic: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Replies: 43   Last Post: May 22, 2012 5:30 PM

vtcapo

Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained

On Feb 22, 12:41 am, Fabrizio J Bonsignore <synto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 19, 6:41 am, tony fleming <tflemi...@hotkey.net.au> wrote:
>

> > Hi Danilo you are talking about 'connection' as intelepathy.  focus
> > just on this. what are you saying precisely. and where does
> > 'schizophrenia' and 'fields' come into it?

> Uh... I have like one third gigabyte text on the theme. This is only a
> highlight. In fact, it seems to be pure electromagnetic theory
> intermixed with computing theory. Nothing otherworldly actually. The
> thesis is still: the problem of discerning the Human meaningful
> information from residual activity of the Human brain is nonexistent
> given the computing power of the Human brain. It is a no problem per
> se. Then... etc.
>
> Danilo J Bonsignore

Dear Fabrizio,
Please apply your mathematic to the following events. I have a number
of people who would like an answer other than it being otherworldly.

This event was the result of a first encounter with a psychic. He was
lecturing in an upper floor meeting hall ?in and old building in NYC .
The room was filled with rows of fold up ?chairs 75-100 facing a
raised platform with a podium. An effeminate ?man in his mid thirties
dressed impeccable in a suit and tie walked in ?from a side door
accompanied by an assistant.

When I arrived he was about to commence with a lecture on ?numerology
and the significance of the number 3. I hurried to take my seat
never saying a word and listened. After the lecture was finished
there was a ?short break and you could feel the anticipation in the
packed house as they ?knew what was to happen next. During the break
idle conversations were heard. I listened and did not speak.

When he returned from an adjoining room he walked up to the first row
and in semi-trance began to tell each person seated, one by one what
was coming up next in their lives. This was absolutely meaningless
to ?me but by the expressions on peoples faces, intriguing. Row after
row ?would leave after they got their personal reading with only a
few ?staying on to watch it all.

When he finally got to me he pointed at me with closed eyes and said,
I see an older women who is upset with you. She is upset over your
work. You will have a ?to do?, ?words? over your ?. Job. He
turned ?as if to go on to the next person when something drew him back
to me. ?Pointing once again to me, he said, and I see this women upset
over ?another women who is much older than her. He paused as if he
was ?seeing something?..She fell and broke her arm. That was it .

Around 10:00 or 11:00 PM. that same evening the phone rings, it is my
mother. She goes off on a rant over the fact that I was quitting my
job. Ira, my boss gave her an ear full saying I was leaving him in a
lurch and my mother of course sided with him and was reprimanding me
about my decision to quit. But that is not what raised the hairs on
the back of my neck. I was about to end the conversation when my
mother blurts out? and give your grandmother a call. She slipped on
the ?ice, and broke her wrist.

How would you account for the accuracy of the psychics cold reading
mathematically? This in not a trick question but an actual event. I
must stress that I had not spoken before or during the reading and had
no prior knowledge of my grandmother?s accident.

Richard Travisano

Date Subject Author
2/18/12
Read Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
bjacoby@iwaynet.net
2/19/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
tony fleming
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BJACOBY@teranews.com
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
George
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BruceS
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
INFINITY POWER
2/29/12
[...]
3/15/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
4/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
5/22/12