Replies: 6   Last Post: Mar 11, 2012 4:18 PM

Guy Brandenburg

Re: [MathTalk] New Post at RME: Khan, you bloodsucker! KHAAAAAN! (More musings on the Khan Academy)
att1.html (6.9 K)

There has been some discussion of Salman Khan. I personally think the quality is low but the quantity is large. The written discussion is quite interesting; tho I suspect the student's letter is fake.

Guy