Topic: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Replies: 43   Last Post: May 22, 2012 5:30 PM

vtcapo

Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained

On Feb 22, 9:38 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

> > thesis is still: the problem of discerning the Human meaningful
> > information from residual activity of the Human brain is nonexistent
> > given the computing power of the Human brain. It is a no problem per
> > se. Then... etc.

> > Danilo J Bonsignore
>
> Dear Fabrizio,
> Please apply your mathematic to the following events. I have a number
> of people who would like an answer other than it being otherworldly.
>
> This event was the result of a first encounter with a psychic.  He was
> lecturing in an upper floor meeting hall ?in and old building in NYC .
> The room was filled with rows of fold up ?chairs 75-100 facing a
> raised platform with a podium. An effeminate ?man in his mid thirties
> dressed impeccable in a suit and tie walked in ?from a side door
> accompanied by an assistant.
>
> When I arrived he was about to commence with a lecture on ?numerology
> and the significance of the number 3.  I  hurried to take my seat
> never saying a word  and listened. After the lecture was finished
> there was a ?short break and you could feel the anticipation in the
> packed house as they ?knew what was to happen next.  During the break
> idle conversations were heard. I listened and did not speak.
>
> When he returned from an adjoining room he walked up to the first row
> and in semi-trance began to tell each person seated, one by one what
> was coming up next in their lives.  This was absolutely meaningless
> to ?me but by the expressions on peoples faces,  intriguing. Row after
> row ?would leave after they got their personal reading with only a
> few ?staying on to watch it all.
>
> When he finally got to me he pointed at me with closed eyes and said,
> I see an older women who is upset with you.  She is upset over your
> work.  You will have  a ?to do?,  ?words? over your ?. Job.  He
> turned ?as if to go on to the next person when something drew him back
> to me. ?Pointing once again to me, he said, and I see this women upset
> over ?another women who is much older than her.  He paused as if he
> was ?seeing something?..She fell and broke her arm. That was it .
>
> Around 10:00 or 11:00 PM.  that same evening the phone rings, it is my
> mother. She goes off on a rant over the fact that I was quitting my
> job. Ira, my boss gave her an ear full saying I was leaving him in a
> lurch and my mother of course sided with him and was reprimanding me
> about my decision to quit.  But that is not what raised the hairs on
> the back of my neck. I was about to end the conversation when my
> mother blurts out? and give your grandmother a call. She slipped on
> the ?ice, and broke her wrist.
>
> How would you account for the accuracy of the psychics cold reading
> mathematically? This in not a trick question but an actual event. I
> must stress that I had not spoken before or during the reading and had
> no prior knowledge of my grandmother?s accident.

Your absent reply suggests you are of the opinnion it cannot be
calculated mathematically and is "other worldly".

Thank you....

RT

Date Subject Author
2/18/12
Read Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
bjacoby@iwaynet.net
2/19/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
tony fleming
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BJACOBY@teranews.com
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
George
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BruceS
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
INFINITY POWER
2/29/12
[...]
3/15/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
4/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
5/22/12