Topic: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Replies: 43   Last Post: May 22, 2012 5:30 PM

BJACOBY@teranews.com

Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained

On 2/23/2012 6:48 PM, Graham Cooper wrote:
<somebody wrote>

>>> Dear Fabrizio,
>>> Please apply your mathematic to the following events. I have a number
>>> of people who would like an answer other than it being otherworldly.

>>> This event was the result of a first encounter with a psychic. He was
>>> lecturing in an upper floor meeting hall ?in and old building in NYC .
>>> The room was filled with rows of fold up ?chairs 75-100 facing a
>>> raised platform with a podium. An effeminate ?man in his mid thirties
>>> dressed impeccable in a suit and tie walked in ?from a side door
>>> accompanied by an assistant.

>>> When I arrived he was about to commence with a lecture on ?numerology
>>> and the significance of the number 3. I hurried to take my seat
>>> never saying a word and listened. After the lecture was finished
>>> there was a ?short break and you could feel the anticipation in the
>>> packed house as they ?knew what was to happen next. During the break
>>> idle conversations were heard. I listened and did not speak.

>>> When he returned from an adjoining room he walked up to the first row
>>> and in semi-trance began to tell each person seated, one by one what
>>> was coming up next in their lives. This was absolutely meaningless
>>> to ?me but by the expressions on peoples faces, intriguing. Row after
>>> row ?would leave after they got their personal reading with only a
>>> few ?staying on to watch it all.

>>> When he finally got to me he pointed at me with closed eyes and said,
>>> I see an older women who is upset with you. She is upset over your
>>> work. You will have a ?to do?, ?words? over your ?. Job. He
>>> turned ?as if to go on to the next person when something drew him back
>>> to me. ?Pointing once again to me, he said, and I see this women upset
>>> over ?another women who is much older than her. He paused as if he
>>> was ?seeing something?..She fell and broke her arm. That was it .

>>> Around 10:00 or 11:00 PM. that same evening the phone rings, it is my
>>> mother. She goes off on a rant over the fact that I was quitting my
>>> job. Ira, my boss gave her an ear full saying I was leaving him in a
>>> lurch and my mother of course sided with him and was reprimanding me
>>> about my decision to quit. But that is not what raised the hairs on
>>> the back of my neck. I was about to end the conversation when my
>>> mother blurts out? and give your grandmother a call. She slipped on
>>> the ?ice, and broke her wrist.

>>> How would you account for the accuracy of the psychics cold reading
>>> mathematically? This in not a trick question but an actual event. I
>>> must stress that I had not spoken before or during the reading and had
>>> no prior knowledge of my grandmother?s accident.

>>> Richard Travisano
>>
>> Your absent reply suggests you are of the opinnion it cannot be
>> calculated mathematically and is "other worldly".
>>
>> Thank you....
>> RT

And your reply implies what? I don't know.

> Macro Quantum Entanglement is the mechanism for all paranormal,
> obviously.
>
> Chaos theory, events diverge.
>
> Anti-Chaos theory, events converge (symbolically)
>
> You can't break the laws of physics, but you can break the laws of
> probability.

And this reply is even worse! What a meaningless jargon word salad! Just
throw all those bogus terms around and everyone will think how "smart"
you are. What have you really said? Nothing as far as I can see.

The story above exemplifies the problem of physics facing a topic on the
"fringe". Difficult subjects are viewed as best studied by ignoring them
and making fun of them and pretending they don't really exist. There is
even a journal (The Journal of Irreproducible Results) created
specifically to make fun of these topics and insure they are not taken
seriously.

The point as you can see in the story above, has to do with
reproducibility. Science and physics in particular has taken to
demanding that all "facts" be reproducible on command. Sure it's great
that Maxwells equations tested today will be the same as tested tomorrow
and one can count on similar results each time. But is that all there is
to life? Hardly.

Perhaps you've seen me here making this point with satire posts with a
lampooning of Lightening I assert is a hoax because it's not
reproducible at will. Hence just like psychic phenomena it must be
simply a hoax and not exist!

Anyone who's seen REAL psychic phenomena in action (like the above
story) knows that trying to explain the results by chance or probability
or fraud or other skeptical arguments is simply scientific nonsense.
Ignorance codified as an argument. The probabilities of results being
"luck" are astronomically small. Faced with that, most "skeptics" simply
withdraw into accusations of lies and hoaxes as if a real scientist were
too dumb to know the difference. And then as icing on the cake there are
personal attacks on the sanity of the witnesses to insure that nobody
has the balls to press the issue further.

Obviously all this is the height of anti-science. All of which is made
all them more interesting by the very fact that while traditional
establishment "science" works hard to "debunk" such phenomena, the very
people paying the establishment for their time (government) is also
spending millions (probably much more) to actually investigate practical
applications of the phenomena for spying and other purposes. (remote
viewing) It's obviously all hypocrisy, with politics polluting real
science.

So what is the answer? Well, I suggest some real scientists with actual
interests in these phenomena could start by growing a set of balls.

Date Subject Author
2/18/12
Read Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
bjacoby@iwaynet.net
2/19/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
tony fleming
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BJACOBY@teranews.com
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
George
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BruceS
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
INFINITY POWER
2/29/12
[...]
3/15/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
4/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
5/22/12