Topic: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Replies: 43   Last Post: May 22, 2012 5:30 PM

Graham Cooper

Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained

On Feb 24, 2:01 pm, "BJAC...@teranews.com" <b...@iwaynet.net> wrote:
> [...]

> >> Thank you....
> >> RT

> And your reply implies what? I don't know.
>

> > Macro Quantum Entanglement is the mechanism for all paranormal,
> > obviously.

> > Chaos theory, events diverge.
>
> > Anti-Chaos theory, events converge (symbolically)
>
> > You can't break the laws of physics, but you can break the laws of
> > probability.

> And this reply is even worse! What a meaningless jargon word salad! Just
> throw all those bogus terms around and everyone will think how "smart"
> you are. What have you really said? Nothing as far as I can see.
>
> The story above exemplifies the problem of physics facing a topic on the
> "fringe". Difficult subjects are viewed as best studied by ignoring them
> and making fun of them and pretending they don't really exist. There is
> even a journal (The Journal of Irreproducible Results) created
> specifically to make fun of these topics and insure they are not taken
> seriously.
>
> The point as you can see in the story above, has to do with
> reproducibility. Science and physics in particular has taken to
> demanding that all "facts" be reproducible on command. Sure it's great
> that Maxwells equations tested today will be the same as tested tomorrow
> and one can count on similar results each time. But is that all there is
> to life? Hardly.
>
> Perhaps you've seen me here making this point with satire posts with a
> lampooning of Lightening I assert is a hoax because it's not
> reproducible at will. Hence just like psychic phenomena it must be
> simply a hoax and not exist!
>
> Anyone who's seen REAL psychic phenomena in action (like the above
> story) knows that trying to explain the results by chance or probability
> or fraud or other skeptical arguments is simply scientific nonsense.
> Ignorance codified as an argument. The probabilities of results being
> "luck" are astronomically small. Faced with that, most "skeptics" simply
> withdraw into accusations of lies and hoaxes as if a real scientist were
> too dumb to know the difference. And then as icing on the cake there are
> personal attacks on the sanity of the witnesses to insure that nobody
> has the balls to press the issue further.
>
> Obviously all this is the height of anti-science. All of which is made
> all them more interesting by the very fact that while traditional
> establishment "science" works hard to "debunk" such phenomena, the very
> people paying the establishment for their time (government) is also
> spending millions (probably much more) to actually investigate practical
> applications of the phenomena for spying and other purposes. (remote
> viewing) It's obviously all hypocrisy, with politics polluting real
> science.
>
> So what is the answer? Well, I suggest some real scientists with actual
> interests in these phenomena could start by growing a set of balls.

Wow! An intelligent skeptic!

Try: http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/struct/links.html

Herc

Date Subject Author
2/18/12
Read Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
bjacoby@iwaynet.net
2/19/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
tony fleming
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BJACOBY@teranews.com
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
George
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BruceS
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
INFINITY POWER
2/29/12
[...]
3/15/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
4/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
5/22/12