Topic: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Replies: 43   Last Post: May 22, 2012 5:30 PM

Graham Cooper

Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained

On Feb 24, 11:35 pm, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

> > people paying the establishment for their time (government) is also
> > spending millions (probably much more) to actually investigate practical
> > applications of the phenomena for spying and other purposes. (remote
> > viewing) It's obviously all hypocrisy, with politics polluting real
> > science.

> > So what is the answer? Well, I suggest some real scientists with actual
> > interests in these phenomena could start by growing a set of balls.

> I have taken this incident and other cold reading incidents to
> different  NG?s and they have reacted just like BJACOBY explains. ??
> most "skeptics" simply ?withdraw into accusations of lies and hoaxes
> as if a real scientist were ?too dumb to know the difference. And then
> as icing on the cake there are ?personal attacks on the sanity of the
> witnesses to insure that nobody ?has the balls to press the issue
> further.?
>
> Frankly speaking I was expecting much of the same coming here and was
> quite surprised that BJACOBY nailed it on the head.  Some things are
> just beyond our current physics to explain.
>
> Quantum Theory can account for the random possibility but not for the
> repeated accuracy concerning this and I would have to presume other
> psychic?s cold readings.  And by cold reading I mean he NEVER asks you
> a question. It isn?t the con of those who presume the role of psychic
> and proceed to fish for an answer by asking you question after
> question before the reading. He would just tell you what was coming up
> with almost 100% accuracy.
>
> This in not to suggest that science will never come up with an answer.
> It just hasn?t caught up to what the Mystics knew and what this
> psychic explained to me in a private consultation.  That being, there
> is a thin veil that separates this 3D reality from the astral
> dimension. This thin veil is constantly penetrated and the astral
> bleeds through so to speak, hence all the reported paranormal events.
>
> In reference to this psychic and his methodology, he explained that he
> is able, in trance, to travel out of body to the Akashic Record (a
> record of time past, present and PROBABLE FUTURES) view them and
> correlate what is coming up next for you based on your previous causes
> and effects. He also prefaced this by saying that EVERYTHING is
> recorded.
> All your thoughts, words and deeds.  I would assume there is some
> scientific correlation to this.
>
> Now, who am I to argue with someone who made such an indelible
> impression by making actuate predicts that extended 40 years into my
> future. They certainly can be debated and  doubted by naysayers but
> not dismissed as Graham Cooper suggests and explained away with ?Macro
> Quantum Entanglement is the mechanism for all paranormal,
> obviously.?
>
> Is protecting the current scientific paradigm so important to negate
> the obvious?
>
> That being, 3D is NOT all that there is?

BJACOBY is a *motivated* skeptic,

while Vtcapo is a methodologist 'believer'.

A number line analogy.

<--SKEPTICS----BJ-----|----VT---BlindFaith--->

So your direction is the same, from a different approach.

Now to answer BJ's question and stance on REPLICATION..

the answer is: No Skeptic or Astrologer alike will duplicate a
successful test!

It took me 2 years to get someone to ask me to read their mind after
blitzing a Zenner Mindreading Test in 2010.

Skeptics don't want to duplicate results, they want to raise the bar,
tighten the protocol, add constraints, increase the odds, add
hecklers, ad homs, defamation, skeptic chanting 10,000 times, ...

I can read your mind 90% accuracy from 3 options, NO TAKERS FOR 10
YEARS!

Herc

Date Subject Author
2/18/12
Read Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
bjacoby@iwaynet.net
2/19/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
tony fleming
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BJACOBY@teranews.com
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
George
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BruceS
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
INFINITY POWER
2/29/12
[...]
3/15/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
4/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
5/22/12