Topic: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Replies: 43   Last Post: May 22, 2012 5:30 PM

vtcapo

Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained

On Feb 25, 4:20 am, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

> > witnesses to insure that nobody ?has the balls to press the issue
> > further.?

> > Frankly speaking I was expecting much of the same coming here and was
> > quite surprised that BJACOBY nailed it on the head.  Some things are
> > just beyond our current physics to explain.

> > Quantum Theory can account for the random possibility but not for the
> > repeated accuracy concerning this and I would have to presume other
> > psychic?s cold readings.  And by cold reading I mean he NEVER asks you
> > a question. It isn?t the con of those who presume the role of psychic
> > and proceed to fish for an answer by asking you question after
> > question before the reading. He would just tell you what was coming up
> > with almost 100% accuracy.

> > This in not to suggest that science will never come up with an answer.
> > It just hasn?t caught up to what the Mystics knew and what this
> > psychic explained to me in a private consultation.  That being, there
> > is a thin veil that separates this 3D reality from the astral
> > dimension. This thin veil is constantly penetrated and the astral
> > bleeds through so to speak, hence all the reported paranormal events.

> > In reference to this psychic and his methodology, he explained that he
> > is able, in trance, to travel out of body to the Akashic Record (a
> > record of time past, present and PROBABLE FUTURES) view them and
> > correlate what is coming up next for you based on your previous causes
> > and effects. He also prefaced this by saying that EVERYTHING is
> > recorded.
> > All your thoughts, words and deeds.  I would assume there is some
> > scientific correlation to this.

> > Now, who am I to argue with someone who made such an indelible
> > impression by making actuate predicts that extended 40 years into my
> > future. They certainly can be debated and  doubted by naysayers but
> > not dismissed as Graham Cooper suggests and explained away with ?Macro
> > Quantum Entanglement is the mechanism for all paranormal,
> > obviously.?

> > Is protecting the current scientific paradigm so important to negate
> > the obvious?

> > That being, 3D is NOT all that there is?
>
> > RT
>
> BJACOBY is a *motivated* skeptic,
>
> while Vtcapo is a methodologist 'believer'.
>
> A number line analogy.
>
> <--SKEPTICS----BJ-----|----VT---BlindFaith--->
>
> So your direction is the same, from a different approach.
>
> Now to answer BJ's question and stance on REPLICATION..
>
> the answer is:  No Skeptic or Astrologer alike will duplicate a
> successful test!
>
> It took me 2 years to get someone to ask me to read their mind after
> blitzing a Zenner Mindreading Test in 2010.
>
> Skeptics don't want to duplicate results, they want to raise the bar,
> tighten the protocol, add constraints, increase the odds, add
> hecklers, ad homs, defamation, skeptic chanting 10,000 times, ...
>
> I can read your mind 90% accuracy from 3 options, NO TAKERS FOR 10

Graham, believe me, I was the skeptic of the group I traveled with
back in 1972 when the events concerning this psychic occurred. I went
to school for aeronautical engineering and I WAS the Doubting Thomas.
You had to show me and he did more than once.

This is not mind reading as you suggest. Mind reading certainly does
not explain the accuracy of my first reading as well as the other
readings he performed not only on me but others in our group. I think
you are reaching for an explanation. I am just pleased that you
haven?t gotten to the point where you start calling me a liar.

The accuracy of such an off the wall prediction cannot be calculated
as chance. There was no reading my mind concerning my grandmother?s
fall. Did your Zenner Mindreading Test provide you with
prognostications that came true? And what I mean by prognostications,
real events described before the fact. Not an artificial card reading
in a lab setting. I sincerely doubt that. My psychic?s readings where
not 90% accurate, they were nearly 100% accurate with minor
differences such as ?she fell and broke her arm? when in fact she
fell and broke her wrist. This has always been a point in the story
that naysayers latch on to. However, the last time I looked my wrist
was part of my arm.

I will leave you with one more incident. This event took place at
another cold reading session at the psychics meeting hall. This is not
my reading but the leader of our group who was sitting next to me.
Like my first reading I am being sincere. Remember, I have no desire
to convince anyone. I have nothing to gain from this other than
someone coming forward with break through analysis showing me how
these events are a con or trick. No skeptic to date has been able to
do this.

Pointing to Roger (our meditation group leader) the psychic said in
matter of fact terms, ?I see you driving a vehicle?, he pauses?? ?The
wheel comes off?. Immediate shock appears on Roger?s face and the
surrounding audience. You could hear a pin drop. ?But don?t worry?, he
said, another pause as if viewing something??No one will get hurt. You
will be fine?. That was it.

Because if his track record, if we had driven his truck into NYC we
would have taken the train back to Long Island. The very next morning
we thoroughly inspected his vehicle, paying particular attention to
the wheels checking to see if any connecting linkages were worn and
if ?the wheel lugs were loose. All was in order and I remember
telling ?Roger, I think he got this one wrong. Of course in the back
of my mind, what if it?s not HIS vehicle he is talking about. But it
was.

I think it was two days later I come into the commune and see his
truck up on blocks, the right rear wheel is off and Roger is shaking
his head. What in the hell happened I said?
Well, says Roger, I was driving down Greenlawn Boulevard and the
light ?turned yellow. I applied the brakes and thump, the right rear
hits the ?ground and the tire rolls past me as I come to a screeching
stop. No ?one got hurt.

Upon further inspection, the studs on the right rear axle were ALL
sheared off. It was easy to determine the cause. It was stress
failure. Apparently this old truck had carried one too many heavy
loads and the axle failed. There was no way to see this coming
unless ?the axle was put under a microscope or like we used in the
stress lab ?applied magna flux, a solution that would highlight hair
line cracks ?in metal.

The question is, how did the psychic predict this other than the way
he told me by going to the Record? Graham or anyone else, if you can
equate this with mind reading please explain? I have waited over
forty years for a skeptic to come forward with a rational explanation.
The best anyone could do was to call me a liar.

This event prompted me to entertain a private reading session, which
only proved that wherever he was acquiring this information WAS
?other worldly.?

Anyone?s input would be appreciated?.

RT
PS One more thing. Can any mathematician out there tell me why Israel
is using the Bible Code? Oh I know there are websites out there that
dismiss this Matrix, which is a conduit to the Record as hocus pocus.
That however does not answer the question as to why Israel and the
Mossad are using it on a daily basis. That?s right, Arcane Cabalistic
Mysticism with the help of computers to insure the preservation of the
State. Do you think they know something?

Date Subject Author
2/18/12
Read Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
bjacoby@iwaynet.net
2/19/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
tony fleming
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BJACOBY@teranews.com
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
George
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BruceS
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
INFINITY POWER
2/29/12
[...]
3/15/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
4/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
5/22/12