Topic: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Replies: 43   Last Post: May 22, 2012 5:30 PM

Graham Cooper

Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained

On Feb 26, 1:09 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

> these events are a con or trick. No skeptic to date has been able to
> do this.
>
> Pointing to Roger (our meditation group leader) the psychic said in
> matter of fact terms,  ?I see you driving a vehicle?, he pauses?? ?The
> wheel comes off?. Immediate shock appears on Roger?s face and the
> surrounding audience. You could hear a pin drop. ?But don?t worry?, he
> said, another pause as if viewing something??No one will get hurt. You
> will be fine?.  That was it.
>
> Because if his track record, if we had driven his truck into NYC  we
> would have taken the train back to Long Island. The very next morning
> we thoroughly inspected his vehicle, paying particular attention to
> the wheels checking to see if any connecting linkages were worn and
> if ?the wheel lugs were loose.  All was in order and I remember
> telling ?Roger, I think he got this one wrong. Of course in the back
> of my mind, what if it?s not HIS vehicle he is talking about. But it
> was.
>
> I think it was two days later I come into the commune and see his
> truck up on blocks, the right rear wheel is off and Roger is shaking
> his head. What in the hell happened I said?
> Well, says Roger, I was driving down Greenlawn Boulevard and the
> light ?turned yellow. I applied the brakes and thump, the right rear
> hits the ?ground and the tire rolls past me as I come to a screeching
> stop. No ?one got hurt.
>
> Upon further inspection, the studs on the right rear axle were ALL
> sheared off. It was easy to determine the cause. It was stress
> failure.  Apparently this old truck had carried one too many heavy
> loads and the axle failed.  There was no way to see this coming
> unless ?the axle was put under a microscope or like we used in the
> stress lab ?applied magna flux, a solution that would highlight hair
> line cracks ?in metal.
>
> The question is, how did the psychic predict this other than the way
> he told me by going to the Record? Graham or anyone else, if you can
> equate this with mind reading please explain?  I have waited over
> forty years for a skeptic to come forward with a rational explanation.
> The best anyone could do was to call me a liar.
>
> This event prompted me to entertain a private reading session, which
> only proved that wherever he was acquiring this information WAS
> ?other worldly.?
>
> Anyone?s input would be appreciated?.
>
> RT
> PS One more thing. Can any mathematician out there tell me why Israel
> is using the Bible Code? Oh I know there are websites out there that
> dismiss this Matrix, which is a conduit to the Record as hocus pocus.
> That however does not answer the question as to why Israel and the
> Mossad are using it on a daily basis. That?s right, Arcane Cabalistic
> Mysticism with the help of computers to insure the preservation of the
> State.  Do you think they know something?

You have very spurious evidence of your own credentials validating
numerous FACTS about the cause of the wheel falling off so it ties in
the the psychic being right!

At any rate, it's not verifiable, or reproducible, or easily observed.

A Zenner Test, you pick one of

CIRCLE
SQUARE
STAR
WAVY LINES

OK picked one yet? C O N C E N T R A T E...

Herc

Date Subject Author
2/18/12
Read Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
bjacoby@iwaynet.net
2/19/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
tony fleming
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BJACOBY@teranews.com
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
George
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BruceS
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
INFINITY POWER
2/29/12
[...]
3/15/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
4/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
5/22/12