Topic: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Replies: 43   Last Post: May 22, 2012 5:30 PM

Graham Cooper

Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained

On Feb 26, 11:10 pm, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 25, 7:10 pm, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > read more »
> >You have very spurious evidence of your own credentials
> >validating numerous FACTS about the cause of the wheel
> >falling off so it ties in the the psychic being right!
> >At any rate, it's not verifiable, or reproducible, or
> >easily observed.
> >A Zenner Test, you pick one of
> >CIRCLE
> >SQUARE
> >STAR
> >WAVY LINES

> OK picked one yet?  C O N C E N T R A T E...
> Herc
>
> Graham, which synonym would you substitute for the word spurious;
> false, bogus, fake, forged or counterfeit? Calling me a liar would
> have been easier but you were being kind.
>
> I know this will take a leap of faith on your behalf but assuming you
> trust my sincerity, we can both agree that it is not verifiable by any
> standard of science or that the exact event is not reproducible but it
> sure as hell was easily observed.
>
> I think you blinked?

I have no idea if you're lying or not.

ANYBODY who cites they are qualified in material science as the only
qualifying evidence is making a spurious case.

The point is in Engineering, a hypothetical is only worth discussing
if an experiment can be designed.

* * * *

I can just read your mind outright, I can answer a question you are
THINKING of even better.

BTW I thought of a VERY SIMPLE ACCURATE MEASUREMENT of my Quantum
Entanglement Powers!

Exactly like the final scene of Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy.

I grab 5 random scrabble letters, put them one after the after.

Type the 5 letters into a dictionary, if it's a word... it's a score!

We can use random selections or a control person to work out the
average score.

So.. that's experiment if you're interested.

Though I suggest you let me read your mind.. It's really spot on
considering I do it BLIND!

Odds of a wheel coming off on a particular day = 1 in 1,000,000
Number of people on earth times days lived = 5,000,000,000 X 10,000

It's bound to happen to someone.. and very hard to prove the psychic
didn't hack your axle down!

Herc

Date Subject Author
2/18/12
Read Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/18/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
bjacoby@iwaynet.net
2/19/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
tony fleming
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2/22/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BJACOBY@teranews.com
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/24/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/25/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/26/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
George
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/27/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
BruceS
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/28/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Graham Cooper
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
vtcapo
2/29/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
INFINITY POWER
2/29/12
[...]
3/15/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
4/23/12
Read Re: Telepathy: the story of a synchronization, explained
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
5/22/12